Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you guys seriously helping anyone with the it’s over bullshit. This sub is just a cycle of depression that traps young males.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s not over. All these stupid posts saying it’s over, that shit helps no one and just makes your lives worse. Women are not superficial and they do not go for looks. At my uni there was a girl named Stacy that told everyone whoever could take the most showers in a week would get to date her. After a week of 24/7 non stop showering I made it. I was so clean and fresh that Stacy rushed to me and held my hand, as I went in for my first kiss however, I felt an intense pressure as my knees went weak. Then all I heard was a gasp and looked around, before my eyes the max level you could reach showermaxing walked in. I watched in awe, as the balding, obese 5’2 Indian male walked in. Stacy instantly let go of my hands and rushed towards him. While it hurt, this has motivated me like nothing before, IT IS NOT OVER. I will reach bald Indian male status. I will keep working hard. It is not over.

Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams

Sub? You mean subforum in XenForo?

that's good for you king
i will also start taking a ton of showers and improve my personality so i can ascend in the futur

jbc is law
Moosetape GIF by Sidhu Moosewala

We're all gonna make it brah

Balding = less hair = shorter showering times. Not to mentioned the decreased surface area to wash from being 5'2". Nobody else ever had a chance.

Least deluded incel here:

Calls the forum a sub kek

You're in the wrong place, bluepill.

Showerpill is brutal

It’s not over. All these stupid posts saying it’s over, that shit helps no one and just makes your lives worse. Women are not superficial and they do not go for looks. At my uni there was a girl named Stacy that told everyone whoever could take the most showers in a week would get to date her. After a week of 24/7 non stop showering I made it. I was so clean and fresh that Stacy rushed to me and held my hand, as I went in for my first kiss however, I felt an intense pressure as my knees went weak. Then all I heard was a gasp and looked around, before my eyes the max level you could reach showermaxing walked in. I watched in awe, as the balding, obese 5’2 Indian male walked in. Stacy instantly let go of my hands and rushed towards him. While it hurt, this has motivated me like nothing before, IT IS NOT OVER. I will reach bald Indian male status. I will keep working hard. It is not over.
It's over for showercels

Least deluded bluepiller be like

This is why you should ban young people from here.