Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you guys proud of me for coming out as a transager?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's not easy to come out like that, especially when you are an oppressed minority. From now on, I'll dedicate my life towards securing rights for transage people. As a matter of fact, I'm about to found the transage foundation which is meant to help marginalized people like us with the process of acceptance. It's only natural that a man should be free to be whatever age he identifies with, and it's our job to make sure that happens. That's why we have amazing projects going our way, and we're going to work closely with the LGBTQ+ community in order to promote understanding and acceptance by members of society.

I didn't even know that was a thing

No, I am not proud.

What does it mean? You want to legally lie about your age?

I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

I will be a transchad

What symbol will represent transagers?

trans and agequeer folk are magic

I identify as a dead person.

Are you male transgender?

I too wanna be a kid again

Yes, give me right to date teen girls, is desire and feeling who I am more important things, than how many years spent in this life

Just be Peter Pan bro

Yes, because I’m a transage too.

I don't give a fuck

Lmao nice trolling, at least I hope it is.

if it annoy normies it's ok

It's not easy to come out like that, especially when you are an oppressed minority. From now on, I'll dedicate my life towards securing rights for transage people. As a matter of fact, I'm about to found the transage foundation which is meant to help marginalized people like us with the process of acceptance. It's only natural that a man should be free to be whatever age he identifies with, and it's our job to make sure that happens. That's why we have amazing projects going our way, and we're going to work closely with the LGBTQ+ community in order to promote understanding and acceptance by members of society.
will probably change things hundreds of years from now. may as well start today so at least when it's accepted they can point to history and say hey faggots.....we were right all along.

I identify as Chad, therefore I can fuck what foid I want.

I commend your creative attempt at milking the holy grail of status symbols these days - victimhood.
You might as well try, I mean in the worst case scenario we all get a few laughs out of it, at best you secure extra rights and protection for yourself in this rotting empire of filth we call Western society.

Yes bro, coming out of the closet is never easy but you managed to do it, which makes me very proud.

will probably change things hundreds of years from now. may as well start today so at least when it's accepted they can point to history and say hey faggots.....we were right all along.

This. In the future, we'll probably have found a way to slow or maybe even revert the ageing process thus allowing a man to identify with whatever age he feels most comfortable with. Also taking into consideration that mankind is very likely to colonize other planets, we'll definitely have to change how we define one's age.

yes very proud. considering getting a bumper sticker