Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you guys high or low IQ?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
I feel like incels are usually on two extremes of the intelligence spectrum.
 
Low. I'm stupid and have zero common sense, and I struggle with fucking Calculus, besides having zero social skills and being midldy autistic
 
I've never taken a test. All the online ones are obviously fake and wildly inflate people's actual scores. My guess is I would be in the 90-100 range on a legitimate test.
 
NegroKing said:
I feel like incels are usually on two extremes of the intelligence spectrum.

I don't know, I took a free IQ test a few years back and it said I was 125-130 which is high intelligence. I don't think a free online test is trustworthy though. It probably inflated my score to get a positive response from me so I would visit the website again. How do you get officially tested?
 
DAFMFP said:
Low. I'm stupid and have zero common sense, and I struggle with fucking Calculus, besides having zero social skills and being midldy autistic


I have zero common sense and struggled with calculus too but my linguistic and verbal ability is superb so that puts me at well above average IQ still. 
Are you also good at reading/writing?


Blackpill101 said:
Around 120 IQ (average).

120 IQ is NOT average. That's called high average but thats still 15-20 points above the real average so it's totally different.
 
NegroKing said:
I have zero common sense and struggled with calculus too but my linguistic and verbal ability is superb so that puts me at well above average IQ still. 
Are you also good at reading/writing?

Not really, I'm horrendously bad at writing, and somewhat at reading too. It's literally over for me in every aspect.
 
NegroKing said:
I have zero common sense and struggled with calculus too but my linguistic and verbal ability is superb so that puts me at well above average IQ still. 
Are you also good at reading/writing?



120 IQ is NOT average. That's called high average but thats still 15-20 points above the real average so it's totally different.



I'm saying that on average I tend to score around 120.
 
Kointo said:
I don't know, I took a free IQ test a few years back and it said I was 125-130 which is high intelligence. I don't think a free online test is trustworthy though. It probably inflated my score to get a positive response from me so I would visit the website again. How do you get officially tested?

Well how I got my IQ test done was by going to a psych test. They offer that but there's other ways too. I'd recommend a psych test if you don't already know if/what mental issues you have.
 
NegroKing said:
Well how I got my IQ test done was by going to a psych test. They offer that but there's other ways too. I'd recommend a psych test if you don't already know if/what mental issues you have.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I've never had a psych test done on me.
 
Never got tested because i couldn't handle another disappointment/failed expectation.
 
Average, above average.
 
I've taken 4 reputable IQ tests online, and have scored in the lower 120's everytime ,so I can reasonably assume I'm within the lower 120's. It is also in keeping with what I've seen I'm able to do. It is high, but not exceedingly so. It is just a dime in a dozen in university, so I'm not too proud or anything.
Also, yes, I do take pictures to remind myself that I'm not a complete waste of space.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 7.01.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 7.01.07 PM.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 7.06.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 7.06.57 PM.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 220
I took an IQ test admistered by a psychatrist ages ago. I don't remember my score, but it was in the 90th percentile, which means my IQ is most likely somewhere around 120. There are different categories of intelligence , though, and I think incels tend to have a low social IQ. I only score high on a general IQ test because I am really good at logical and spatial reasoning, which is like what 70% of an IQ test is about.
 
127

everything is easy as fuck for me to learn/memorize, except i have literally no clue how to act in social situations, carry on conversations, etc. (im not even autistic)
 
Got 130 in the online Mensa test (the 40 minute one). So I guess in the irl one it qould be around 120-125
 
NegroKing said:
I feel like incels are usually on two extremes of the intelligence spectrum.

I think it only seems that way because those on both extremes of the spectrum are more likely to be vocal about it. People with low IQs are likely to complain about it assuming they're conscious of it and aware of how it adversely affects their lives. People with high IQs are likely to brag about it and some people lie and claim to have a high IQ because they think people will be more likely to respect and/or admire them. But people with average IQs don't really have much of a reason to bring it up.
 
I'm officially retarded. Not comfortable to state IQ though.
 
every assumption that i made about myself turns out to be false so i'm probably low iq since i always thought otherwise and have little to no accomplishment in my 21 years of life.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
I think it only seems that way because those on both extremes of the spectrum are more likely to be vocal about it.  People with low IQs are likely to complain about it assuming they're conscious of it and aware of how it adversely affects their lives.  People with high IQs are likely to brag about it and some people lie and claim to have a high IQ because they think people will be more likely to respect and/or admire them.  But people with average IQs don't really have much of a reason to bring it up.

I think it's more to do with the fact that people with low and high IQs are more likely to be incel because they'd have more difficulty connecting with the general population than someone with an average IQ. IQ affects a lot of things about you including the type of things you find interesting, your vocabulary, and just your demeanor as a whole and if you deviate a certain amount from the norm, there's a possibility that you end up as an outcast and an incel by extension.
 
Was tested for a school program when I was twelve, 145.
 
I think I have low IQ; as I've always struggled with school growing up, also failed a lot of tests and courses.

I'm also taking an intensive maths course (however on holiday break now), but I like how it really challenges me, inside and out. Hopefully, I could keep evolving, and completely change myself mentally by the end of it.
 
I always sucked at school.. especially at math so i assume low.
 
I'm low IQ. I always did badly in school. To add to that, I have damaged my brain with substance abuse and I didn't go to university so I wasted the last of my formative years. My brain is fully developed now and it's all downhill from here.
 
Measured at 98 when I was 17. Failed school, HS(equivalent) dropout etc. Cursed with shit genetics AND a shit brain. lol at this universe.
 
I was tested to be between 120-130 when i was in school. I guess i'm a little above average. It hasn't done me much good. I'm shit at coding and dropped out of university. Its felt like a curse most of my life to be honest.
 
Just an average person. Maybe even below, I do nothing above the ordinary, and can't say I'm particularly smart at any one thing, except for spelling which most of you don't seem to have a problem with anyway. 

Some incels have niche talents or are super good at video games, why is it that I couldn't at least have that? 

No women and on top of that I derive no pleasure from gaming because I'm so inconsistent and average to just barely above average. Fuck.
 
Probably a bit above average. I got 2150 on the SAT and I got a full ride scholarship to a pretty good school.
 
My IQ is probably 70 and I am too imbecilic to care.
 
dardycunt said:
My IQ is probably 70 and I am too imbecilic to care.

You are not anywhere close to 70.
 
School was easy for me (besides english). I'm really shit at writing. So probably average I guess. I never got tested.
 
Not sure, people say I have very low IQ in some particular situations, can't handle smart phone interfaces (therefore I don't own any), sometimes I make autist level decisions. I am bad at Chess but very good at International Bridge if I can maintain focus, okay with Go. In a very rare occasion, I solved difficult problems with ease and also in a strange/weird way. Btw, currently a STEMcel doing PhD with a bunch of research papers under my sleeve. So I am not sure about my IQ, sometimes it's very low, sometimes I think I demonstrate a very high IQ.
 
Low IQ, face and brain both are chimp level.
 
Low IQ, around 95. I also have executive dysfunction.
 
I'd say I'm maybe just a tiny smidgen above average. Definitely not a genius but I often find I'm able to assess things a little deeper than normies can... however I definitely recognise there's plenty of peeps brighter than I am.
 
whogivesafucc said:
127

everything is easy as fuck for me to learn/memorize, except i have literally no clue how to act in social situations, carry on conversations, etc. (im not even autistic)

I feel your pain. I was constantly around 95 percentile at schools but when it comes to social situations im firmly on the opposite tail of the distribution. I would gladly trade some of my iq for being socially normal.
 
Borderline retarded
 
Im pretty sure that im average as far as IQ, there wasn't much in my life that would indicate one extreme over the other and i came out average on some more reputable IQ tests online. Im also pretty sure im Mentalcel, just too depressed to get outa my house and visit doctor dof diagnosis and go trough all the hasstle.
 
kvn said:
whogivesafucc said:
127
everything is easy as fuck for me to learn/memorize, except i have literally no clue how to act in social situations, carry on conversations, etc. (im not even autistic)
I feel your pain. I was constantly around 95 percentile at schools but when it comes to social situations im firmly on the opposite tail of the distribution. I would gladly trade some of my iq for being socially normal.


Legit. What's the point in being so "smart" and "intelligent," when you probably won't even be able to get hired to a fucking job
 

Similar threads

Ventingblackpiller
Replies
30
Views
358
Ventingblackpiller
Ventingblackpiller
brazi
Replies
26
Views
378
Freixel
Freixel
Uninvited
Replies
29
Views
319
prajeet88
P

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top