Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you grateful for the blackpill, or do you wish that you'd stayed in ignorance?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Are you grateful that you know what type of world you really live in, or do you do wish that you stayed bluepilled for the rest of your life i.e. "Ignorance is bliss"?

I personally am somewhat grateful for it, at least I don't have to mindlessly chase after women anymore and can just dedicate my time to copes instead...

i apreciate truth more than i do my mental stability,so yes.

I was more happy before but i prefer to know the truth tbh

I'm grateful to know the truth.

I'm happy I'll never be cucked or divorce raped.

I am more happy now that everything makes sense, before I didn't even know the reason of my suffering

I don't know honestly. I got blackpilled at an early age.

At least i will not reach my 40s wondering what went wrong with my game

i apreciate truth more than i do my mental stability,so yes.

I think living in an illusion is terrible to your mental stability because you will end up being disappointed over and over again. Having discovered the blackpill you can just accept that you are not meant to live a happy life and you can make your peace with it. It is the best that can happen as far as your mental stability is concerned.

I think living in an illusion is terrible to your mental stability because you will end up being disappointed over and over again. Having discovered the blackpill you can just accept that you are not meant to live a happy life and you can make your peace with it. It is the best that can happen as far as your mental stability is concerned.
exactly.Cope as you will.

More than grateful to know the truth, though I will say it hurt initially. I think the pain came from truly realizing I lived in a clown world and many of the things I thought mattered really didn't. My work ethic would always be used but never respected. My empathy would only net me abuse. Me as I am would never be desirable to anyone. I was bombarded with harsh truths about why women had always overlooked or avoided me, and then learn that even men who ARE desirable find themselves getting destroyed in divorce court. It was a good amount to wrestle with.

Well, as i've said in my earlier thread today, i'm not happy i've absorbed the blackpill. I think i could be happier with a bit of blissful ignorance. I was blackpilled way before incel forums or even the internet i'd say, since i was very young.

The happy lie (bluepill) will eventually hurt you if you continue to deny reality (blackpill). Knowing the harsh truth as soon as possible or right away is always better long-term.

It saved me a lot of time and effort futilely pursuing some kind of relationship or sex life

This. If I ever did manage to "ascend" while bluepilled I would have just been a betabux piece of trash that would have been stepped on and divorce raped.
Those bluepilled cucks are way more suicidal than never married men. Being a believer in the bluepill is the same as not believing in gravity, either way of thinking results in major consequences.

I think the blackpill is beneficial for preventing you from getting cucked, that's basically all it's good for though.

I live for truth, the secrets of reality, and divine knowledge.

I am grateful for learning the truth of the black pill.

Grateful, undoubtedly.

More than grateful to know the truth, though I will say it hurt initially. I think the pain came from truly realizing I lived in a clown world and many of the things I thought mattered really didn't. My work ethic would always be used but never respected. My empathy would only net me abuse. Me as I am would never be desirable to anyone. I was bombarded with harsh truths about why women had always overlooked or avoided me, and then learn that even men who ARE desirable find themselves getting destroyed in divorce court. It was a good amount to wrestle with.
All of this.

As liberating as the blackpill is, I've felt nothing but anger to the world for lying to me.

If I was blackpilled from birth, my outlook right now would have been different.

I both love and hate the blackpill because blackpill made me fall into depression,anger and apathy at first,but now i like it because it made me disillusioned with women so i dont care about them because i dont want a relationship with them and even sex,despite my libido is still ok because i fap on a daily basis.
I prefer spending my time studying,practicing my hobbies rather than pursuing women or having a relationship with them.
I consider relationships a waste of time

I prefer to know the truth, but blackpill hit me hard ngl.My life has only been worse since i became blackpilled

Probably I prefer the truth.
everyone wants to know the truth, but just a few are willing to endure the pain of it.

some will cope others will rope.

Yes and no tbh

It's much better to be blackpilled and it helps more than the redpill/bluepill.

It is best that happened to me. Now i stay against world

When you discover that absolutely no effort will bring results, because the causes of your problems are absolutely beyond your control, and that the only honest feeling people can feel for you is pure hatred and desire to see you dead, you stop. waste time and energy on pleasing them and focus on other things that might bring you some pleasure and some peace.

I am aware that absolutely nothing will bring me the happiness that a relationship, sex, children and so on. could bring. But I am also aware that not getting such things is not my fault, so I don't have to martyrify or think about what I should have done differently.

I am also learning to give people, especially the most beautiful ones, the same look of hatred and disgust that they direct at me. And it's funny how some of them become inexplicably kind with it.

Bluepill= very bad. Feels like a haze, you don't understand what's happening and create expectations just to get absolutely crushed (my experience)
Redpill= the one that makes you feel the worst, but can push yourself into doing something benefitial if you're average-looking. Useless masochism if you're truly ugly
Blackpill= absolutely brutal but at least you know it's not your fault, which is comforting and soothing in a way

Last edited:
Bluepill= very bad. Feels like a haze, you don't understand what's happening and create expectations just to get absolutely crushed (my experience)
Redpill= the one that makes you feel the worst, but can push yourself into doing some benefitial if you're average-looking. Useless masochism if you're truly ugly
Blackpill= absolutely brutal but at least you know it's not your fault, which is comforting and soothing in a way

Looksmaxing is better than PUA coping which will lead to failure unless goodlooking just like the bluepill.

The blackpill is like a searchlight. Has vitamin blackpill which makes ypu see clearly while wemins try to keep you stupid in the dark. I think they're afraid of the black pill knowledge. In ancient times if a foid rejects a guy she could be raped killed molested. So evolution has programmed them to inherently fear judgement of men and thus THEY ARE BORN TO LIE THEIR TEETHS OUT.

Anybody who isn't grateful is an idiot, you have to be stupid to prefer going back to wasting all that time and effort approaching, looksmaxxing, etc just to fail endlessly

I don't hate the blackpill, that would be like hating a tiger for eating meat or hating the seasons for changing. Instead I merely wish the blackpill wasn't necessary.

It doesn't really matter. I suppose I am more content with myself, and happier with just being a hermit.

I'm grateful, I'm less depressed now then I was before. It's horrible to be an incel and don't realize women's hypergamy and how little you mean to them, it's like being tortured by an invisible ghost, at least now I can see and hate my tormentor.

Are you grateful that you know what type of world you really live in, or do you do wish that you stayed bluepilled for the rest of your life i.e. "Ignorance is bliss"?

I personally am somewhat grateful for it, at least I don't have to mindlessly chase after women anymore and can just dedicate my time to copes instead...
Heightpill is too brutal. But I'm grateful for it.

The internet takes too much credit for the "blackpill" . Life experience blackpilled me long before I had an internet connection
Heightpill is too brutal. But I'm grateful for it.
Fuck the heightpill. It's an insult to my endless frustration
It doesn't really matter. I suppose I am more content with myself, and happier with just being a hermit.
Hermitdom is cope. Been there. It doesn't work

Tbh I wish I didn't learn about the black pill because now I have a bunch of insecurities that I didn't have beforehand.

i dont even know anymore

I've always been intuitively blackpilled owing to my craniofacial deformity. I remember having vague feelings of anger and resentment against females' extremely hypocritical, shallow and virtue signaling nature when I was as young as 12 and anger at how they would neglect me for my better looking still somewhat of social outcast friends as young as 8, though I never really managed to structure my thoughts into a coherent belief system until I started finding like minded individuals that also shared those same experiences and feelings as well as hundreds of studies confirming what I always intuitively felt was true as it let me know I was in fact not the irrational one for having these thoughts, but rather that society was to blame for indoctrinating people into ignoring this reality and chastising anyone who points it out, and therefore had solid grounds to further expand my beliefs. To that extent I'm grateful

The nihilistic aspect is pretty empowering tbh. Better incel than a cuck.