Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you good or bad at approaching girls in reality?

how are your social skills at approaching girls in reality?

• good

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • average

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • bad

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • very bad

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Never approached girls in reality, need more social friends for that. Sometimes friends helped, but moron former "best friend" isntead of helpung to approach cute teen girls, wanted me to change my life direction into going after old ugly roasties. Degenerate debil gave me PTSD

im pretty confident even though i am incel and can approach pretty good (sometimes).
still does not work out because not chad jfl

I've never approached any girl in reality but I can still say my social skill would be terrible when it comes to approaching girl because foids like guy, if is normie, whose approaching method is entertaining or creative something not possible by me though chad requires no social skill.

If you still approach while being blackpilled you deserve getting rejection. No sympathy from me

I like the way you mix english with russian swearing words

I mean I can approach but it does not work out, so I guess bad.

If you still approach while being blackpilled you deserve getting rejection. No sympathy from me
Shouldn't fall for the approaching meme.

I'm surrounded by low inhib gods, it's truly over

That depends what you consider a 'good' or 'bad' approach. For me, the actual act of approaching girls isn't a problem. I have the confidence to approach them. As we know, however, confidence is a meme, and I haven't got anywhere in terms of tangible results. Now, some time ago, I would have considered this down to my approaches not being up to scratch, and I would have gone away and analysed my approaches and reflected on what I did wrong and what I could improve. Now, however, I know in reality that my chances of success when I approach any girl are pre-determined by whether or not she finds me physically attractive and is available/looking - and in the majority of cases, both of these criteria aren't met. Any girl I approach will know within seconds whether or not she finds me physically attractive enough to consider dating based on my face alone, and when she doesn't, it doesn't matter how confident I am or what I say, because that's not going to change my face.

So, you could say I'm 'good' when it comes to actually pushing myself to approach them, and 'bad' when it comes to getting tangible results, but the reality is that it's not a skill set and to classify oneself as being 'good' or 'bad' at it is wide of the mark.

It's over normally, only hope is in miracles and anomalies. So still necessary to approac for fining them, +less cultured girls , who not valid as waifus, can be usefull as outsidemaxxing partners. Just making first step is difficult

I am somewhat good at it since my approach is just lifting them.

Approaching foids isn't a matter a skill, anyone can do it. It's how they react to it what matters, and their reaction is only based on your bone structure, nothing else. So shitty bones = shitty reactions and good bones = good reactions

Cannot approach at all, met a noodlewhore who basically destroyed any self esteem u had, now way too low inhib to even go to a club, let alone approach

I'd be better if I was good looking

I can talk to anyone, thankfully I don't suffer social anxiety. But should I go approaching women? No it's weird and a waste of everyone's time.

I'm bad at interacting with people in general and also very high inhib

I don’t approach women but I can talk to them just fine. My only problem is they seems to get bored with me real quick.

bad looks = bad approach

Never approached girls in reality, need more social friends for that. Sometimes friends helped, but moron former "best friend" isntead of helpung to approach cute teen girls, wanted me to change my life direction into going after old ugly roasties. Degenerate debil gave me PTSD
Approaching will soon be a thing of the past. A guy running "daygame" in the UK has been sentenced for years

I mean, I dont sperg out and start talking about daggers. I'd like to believe I'm NT enough to hold a conversation without coming off as "special".

The thing is my face kills any hope of conversation and 99.999% of the times, the foid won't let me have a conversation with her.

is your moron cuck best friend an incel too?

anyway, I've never approached females but one milf in park, im low inhib so i directly asked for number, she laughed and rejected

is your moron cuck best friend an incel too?

anyway, I've never approached females but one milf in park, im low inhib so i directly asked for number, she laughed and rejected
No, he fuckboy, social and charismatic, but at times of our frienship decided that its time to change, and become "normal serious man"

Lol what is the point they will think I am creep is happened already no point doing it again.

Inb4 "volcel"

not turbobad but I would be nervous/stutter

I only approach to girls when I need something.

My skills at approaching are great. That's why i post here.

I'm pretty average at approaching and talking, but when I was bluepilled and I still approached, I would actually make good conversation and they would try to cut it short or give dead-end answers. They clearly detected my toxicity and wanted to keep themselves safe.

JFL at approaching tbh foids pick who they wanna fuck off of tinder.

I'm a chad trapped in a subhuman body.