Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you good looking? Quick and simply test to know

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
click here: https://twitter.com/whiteboysdamn 

can you imagine your picture being there with girls lusting over you? if yes you are chad and gtfo, if not you are ugly to women, daily reminder women like men in those pictures (top 20%), the rest are sub human genetic shit to women.

With confidence i will be there soon

Or you know, you could just use your own life. If girls have never flirted with you, approached you because they were attracted to you, complimented you on your face, said you were attractive, you are unnattractive.

Nautica1983 said:
Or you know, you could just use your own life. If girls have never flirted with you, approached you because they were attracted to you, complimented you on your face, said you were attractive, you are unnattractive.

i said 'quick and simple', that would require you to leave the house!

man i wonder how all of those guys got their photo placed there? i guess it was because of their great personality!

I am treated like a subhuman by Femoid. This says everything.

DankIncel said:
I am treated like a subhuman by Femoid. This says everything.

Welcome to the club, brother.

Nah, femoids told me that i'm ugly right to ny face.

eurocel said:
Nah, femoids told me that i'm ugly right to ny face.

I've been told do too

takurak said:
Welcome to the club, brother.

i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg

iiiTeMpeR said:
click here: https://twitter.com/whiteboysdamn 

can you imagine your picture being there with girls lusting over you? if yes you are chad and gtfo, if not you are ugly to women, daily reminder women like men in those pictures (top 20%), the rest are sub human genetic shit to women.

Cole Sprouse is on there and he is extremely average looking, just proves that women care more about status than looks.

these are some pretty low standards tbh...

DVJq1GQX4AAWjm1.jpg

DVJL73uXkAIdg5y.jpg

DVECWm-VoAEER93.jpg

DU6OG4GVAAETx-n.jpg

overlystinkypants said:
these are some pretty low standards tbh...

DVJq1GQX4AAWjm1.jpg

DVJL73uXkAIdg5y.jpg

DVECWm-VoAEER93.jpg

DU6OG4GVAAETx-n.jpg

Women have different opinions on attractive guys but theyre all still attractive.

takurak said:
Women have different opinions on attractive guys but theyre all still attractive.

The top one is painfully average.

VST said:
The top one is painfully average.
Wtf Cole Sprouse is a major hottie. Compared to other former teen stars, he actually aged well. He's like the only guy I would go gay for.

are you good looking? NO

FUCK no

No test necessary

Theyre all average or slightly above average with great bodies

Just b white