Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you good at math?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I regret not being good at math. I was too bored and distracted in school to actually do well in math. It's not that it was hard, but I swear I must have some attention and focus problems cause for the life of me I made the smallest and most stupid mistakes. I got the general logic of it fine, if I managed to actually listen or see what the teacher taught. But I couldn't, I'd focus for 30 seconds and then when I realized I wasn't listening I was far behind already.

Last edited:
I regret not being good at math. I was too bored and distracted in school to actually do well in math. It's not that it was hard, but I swear I must have some attention and focus problems cause for the life of me I made the smallest and most stupid mistakes. I got the general logic of it fine, if I managed to actually listen or see what the teacher taught. But I couldn't, I'd focus for 30 seconds and then when I realized I wasn't listening I was far behind already.
I was good. Now I am mediocre, as I don't use it enough

I was good in school but a bit rusty now.

Used to take advanced trigonometry classes in high school, now only use statistics sometimes

No, I'm a brainlet

No man, you need high IQ for that.

Im not in math, and physics i was good in biology thats all

Depends on what level

I suck at math and I hate math.
Fuck every single subject in school except for history.

Probably,but I can't be fucked to learn it.

Are we talking about mathematics or rote plug and chug computation?

It's extremely rare to be doing mathematics in high school. Usually that happens in university.

I always sucked. If I have some hidden talent I will never know, I'd need to learn all the basics from ~grade 6 on again because I never did anything for school. On top of that, drug abuse and too much media consumption made my brain very slow and inflexible, I'm not really able to learn anything new.

I was in the autistic class in HS

That's how bad my math was

I was really good in school tbh, easy stuff

I can learn it fast but I forget quickly too.

math make head hurt
EFA1EB1A 7FAE 4F7B A295 95F5DE43F860

Last edited:
I'm a natural talent but I quickly got demotivated when I entered high school
Gee I wonder why:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I was good through calc 2 but once I started learning calc 3 I slacked hard and now I am mediocre at best.

Nah, im 70iqcel