Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you good at English/your native language in school?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I was good at grammar and analysis but sucked at literature because my non-NT brain could not capture nuances in human emotions, kek

I can only read and write english.
I was good when I tried, but I lacked motivation.
I either get 90'% or like 0 :feelshaha:

Yeah, Italian wasn't my favorite subject or anything but i usually did pretty well.

I was bad at English when I was a kid, but I significantly improved as I got older.

I was good at grammar and analysis but sucked at literature because my non-NT brain could not capture nuances in human emotions, kek
Yes, I have rice iq n shiet, mang

all throughout high school my English foid teachers told me that I’d be a famous writer. Little did I know she meant I’d be writing on a forum for loser virgins

I learnt english through movies/youtube and video and games

Speaking English fluently

Yes but I have to keep to myself else I would get hostile reactions from normies. The last time I speak english to a normie (tall HAPA) got him speak to me with a child voice as if he was talking to a retard, which is true because it's not natural to see deathnic showing class (in my country english speaking is considered an upperclass trait) and I was an idiot for not knowing that. They hate seeing deathnics speaking english, they think only people with superior genetics (or wealthy) can speak english while deathnics like me should do laborous jobs, live in the mountains or in the slums and stick to their own culture and never integrate with the new westernized culture else face punishment from society (getting bullied to suicide implicitly).

The last time I speak english to a normie (tall HAPA) got him speak to me with a child voice as if he was talking to a retard, which is true because it's not natural to see deathnic showing class (in my country english speaking is considered an upperclass trait) and I was an idiot for not knowing that.
That’s just brutal, nobody respects your talent when you don’t have the looks to go with it, kek

yea I did pretty good in swedish, english was my better subject tho

I always got not too good grades in grammar but overall I was pretty decent

I didn't devote much time to English research when I was an adolescent - I only cared for general knowledge.

grammar and analysis

literature

tempsnip-png.709312

1655073402585-png.1730553

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181758797Saturday, January 16, 2016 3:09 AM CST
"see's an opinion" With all feigned respect, I would revise your statement by replacing "an opinion" with "objectively-valid evidence."