Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you good at anything?

I can't write music so if i'd join a band, it'd be one that covers songs.
Since you're the bass player all that would be expected of you is to show up to rehearsal and lug equipment.

Let the singer and lead guitarist write the music. You just slap that bass. And make cheese-sandwiches.

Since you're the bass player all that would be expected of you is to show up to rehearsal and lug equipment.

Let the singer and lead guitarist write the music. You just slap that bass. And make cheese-sandwiches.
I don't like bass slapping, probably because i can't with this cheap ass high action p bass mock-up, i still love her though.

I don't like bass slapping, probably because i can't with this cheap ass high action p bass mock-up, i still love her though.
All I know is Les Claypool.

Honestly the bass is mixed so low in most of the music I listen to I can't even hear it.

All I know is Les Claypool.

Honestly the bass is mixed so low in most of the music I listen to I can't even hear it.
Same was for me until i started playing it, it trains you to isolate the bass track of a song, listening to it with headphones eases this out.

I have zero talent. Being a talentless incel makes me suicidal. :feelscry:

niger u have a high iq job don't larp as a complete loser i hate you high iq cels

Do I? :what:

Even with my job, it's stay at home and I game/fap most of the day.

No, but I'm very good at making people hate me just with my presence

You can't beat my score in Angrybirds.

I'm good at shitposting.

im good at being subhuman

Great analytical skills. Musical talent (I can learn instruments by ear, near perfect pitch). Good reflexes, but bad coordination. I also used to be very high energy as a kid (though I think this is overcompensation caused by mouthbreathing).