Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you good at anything?

The End

The End

Banned
-
Do you have any talents, any skills - is there anything about you that is above average?

im intermediate skill level at first person shooter games thats about it

Not good at anything, never have been.

I'm pretty OP at wasting time.

I can name every single nation and its capital

I am working on it

Not really, no.

I am a killer programmer, but it is useless since I can't hold a job for long term because of ADHD.

Yeah I'm good at yugioh Lmao.

No, Im useless

I'm pretty decent at breathing air.

I am better than the average person in games, not a pro just better than the average.

I love history and military, I like guns, i like play in pc imao and look forums, and neet

Last edited:
I could draw decently...that’s it. :(

Do you have any talents, any skills - is there anything about you that is above average?
I think I have a record for time spent rotting in my dorm room.

I dont think so, just vidya, even then Im not that great anymore.

certainly at being banned

I'm a bit of an all-rounder but I'm expert in nothing.
Take programming for example, I know many languages, can easily learn new ones, I know assembly and kernel programming, I know my LAMP or WAMP stack, I understand cryptography, etc etc but I'm average at best in all of these things.

It's funny, I always heard 'everyone has a talent.' I guess that was just another lie.

depends on what you mean as good tbh

-Pretty good at runescape
-decent at business
-Engineering/physics

No.

I fake two things I'm good at, just to feel better about myself.

I can't tell you :D
Oh really? Interesting...

latest

i am good at being ugly. thanks for asking.

I am good at being NEET and eating

I'm intelligent, but lack social iq

im good at getting half-good at things, but never mastering it
taiko, programming etc. anything i try i eventually come to an insurmountable hurdle

I can draw objects better than most people, i am a somewhat decent bass player.
I love history and military, I like guns, i like play in pc imao and look forums, and neet
"Look forums" :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

No. Not even video games

i thought i was pretty good at finding the truth but its usually conspiracy oriented or religious oriented

Conspiracy oriented = humans have tendency to want to do things in favor of themselves so most events playing out on mainstream media can be explained in this manner

Religious oriented = there's texts left out of the bible called Nag Hammadi texts and they line up closely to ideas of Buddhism and i think there is a general theme in all religions that this material reality we all find ourselves in currently sucks and the way out is purity and then unifying with divinity

Have you ever played bass onstage? I'm trying to learn music as a method for getting the ladies.
No, i learn songs at home, my technique is great, i don't know shit about musac theory and i use tabs though, i will learn music theory one day.

No, i learn songs at home, my technique is great, i don't know shit about musac theory and i use tabs though, i will learn music theory one day.
Ah. Music theory is the one thing about music I actually kind of enjoy. Haha.

Have you considered joining a band? I doubt it will work, but I want to try vicariously through you. :heybby:

Ah. Music theory is the one thing about music I actually kind of enjoy. Haha.

Have you considered joining a band? I doubt it will work, but I want to try vicariously through you. :heybby:
I can't write music so if i'd join a band, it'd be one that covers songs.