Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you going to try stardeos.com as a jewtube alternative?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
So in a nutshell this new aspiring video website is made by a spaniard high tier normie youtuber dalasreview who was meetoed by false rape accusations some years ago , His whole channel was demonetized by jewtube SOY admins and he decided to create his own video website , This cumskin promises free of speech and that his website wont delete videos unless someone posts something obviously illegal, If you understand a bit of spanish heres the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPlqbB5iSg

So with that in mind should we use this site to post blackpill videos like inceltv did? wacha think brocels? :smonk:

bitchute is already there.

It sounds interesting.

Excited to see some conspiracy videos on there.

wont delete videos unless someone posts something obviously illegal
What we need is a darkweb video site/app that CANNOT remove any video posted. Like if videos could be stored and shared like bitcoins.

All JewTube "alternatives" are cucked. BitCuck started censoring content too. Same with fb "alternatives" JFL :feelsclown::feelsbaton:

Excited to see some conspiracy videos on there.

also i forgot to say but you will be able to monetize vids in stardeos
What we need is a darkweb video site/app that CANNOT remove any video posted. Like if videos could be stored and shared like bitcoins.

but how do you watch darknet vids with privacy? if you disable javascript you cant see shit :fuk:

Last edited:
To be frank it seems to have more potential than Bitchute, the guy is a big name and the fact that he has been unjustly Metooed and faced a brutal public shaming campaign for years, gives me confidence that he is sincere in opposing censorship.

To be frank it seems to have more potential than Bitchute, the guy is a big name and the fact that he has been unjustly Metooed and faced a brutal public shaming campaign for years, gives me confidence that he is sincere in opposing censorship.

Yeah what happened to dalas is no joke , Globohomo really wanted his head on a pike but he prevailed at the end thanks to his 130 IQ.

What if it's something illegal like CP or a doxxing video? Still, the some videos need to be deleted for the sake of confidentiality and the preservation of privacy.

Yeah what happened to dalas is no joke , Globohomo really wanted his head on a pike but he prevailed at the end thanks to his 130 IQ.

Reminds me also of Torbe, he was actually jailed, the system really was out for blood with him.

Reminds me also of Torbe, he was actually jailed, the system really was out for blood with him.

If torbe was chad he wouldnt have been jailed , This piece of shit SOYciety always have to ruin good things for sub5 males. :reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back