Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you going to kill yourself?

Nope, I'm a religiouscel.

I once hanged myself, but I stopped myself a little before losing consciousness.

I want to die, but I don't have the balls to go through with it.

I don't know if I am going to go through with it in the future.

Yeah, once I grow the balls to do it.

Probably not. I tried to jump in front of a train one but then I found that not wanting to live isn't the same as wanting to be dead, let alone wanting to die, let alone jump in front of a fucking train! No matter how much I hate the US empire, burgers are completely right when they defend their Second Amendment shit: instead of jumping in front of a train, you could just easily and legally buy a gun, drive out into the desert and then go gently into that good night. 

Also, I'd want to wait until my parents are dead, at least my mother. Problem: given today's life expectancy, I'd have to wait pretty long! But statistically speaking, poor old man without wife are the most likely to off themselves. And since I will presumably end up lonely and poor when I'm old...

If the sui fuel meter goes up too much

I'll kms when I hit 30. Just 3 years to go

Possibly.  I'm still holding out hope that future technologies like fully immersive virtual reality and sentient AI will exist within my lifetime.  If it ever becomes apparent that this won't happen, then I'll kill myself.

Also if I get so old that things like walking around, going up and down stairs and using the bathroom become difficult for me, I'm checking out of this life.  The last thing I want is to end up bedridden and have to depend on a nurse to help me get out of bed just to take a shit.  Just the thought of ending up like that terrifies me.  I might have to set a deadline of age 65 just to be sure I don't end up like that.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Also if I get so old that things like walking around, going up and down stairs and using the bathroom become difficult for me, I'm checking out of this life.  The last thing I want is to end up bedridden and have to depend on a nurse to help me get out of bed just to take a shit.  Just the thought of ending up like that terrifies me. 

Yeah, this is why loneliness is about much more than about a lack of sex or even a lack of romance. It's also the question about doing the dishes, washing clothes, cleaning up, cooking, buying groceries, etc. that are getting increasingly hard once you're old. It can be touching to see old couples sometimes how they help each other, drive each other to the doctor, one gets groceries, the other cleans up, etc. Or they have children who come over. Sure, there are outliers, but most children care for their parents and at least help them out a little. You won't have any of that when you remain incel in age.

no, why? life is great and full of amazing breathtaking unforgettable moments. 
218_copy.jpg

I had a vague plan to do it when I'm 40, but I don't want to fuck up a chance of reuniting with my folks in the next life, so it's pretty doubtful I'd ever do it.

Hopefully Basic Income comes into being by then, which will be a great cope. Otherwise, if I'm still unemployable, or on part-time wages and unable to save enough to retire, I shall have a tough decision to make. Although I doubt I'll see 60, which is merciful, even though it's eight years before I would get a state pension.

One day I'm likely going to snap and then I'll off myself.
I already have some methods in my mind. Both of them would attract public attention though...

The existence of the subreddit (rip) and this site makes me happy. Knowing I am not alone in this is enough to stop the suicidal thoughts. All of you youngfags and normiefags need to fuck right off though.

If my situation doesn't improve by the time I'm 30
I'll kill myself

Once my parents are gone there will be nothing left to hold me back.

Nope, I might aswell wait till life is done with it by doing LDAR.

If college doesn't go the way I plan, it is my only way out of the shitty life that will follow otherwise.