Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are you going to do NoPoop July?

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Do you see?
I should probably get used to not eating if I want to be successful.

Maybe I should do NoPillow too

longest i didnt shit was 1 week and it was pushing against my prostate and it felt like i was passing a giant kidney stone through my asshole

Longest I've gone was 5-6 days. Felt like shitting glass and sand

I think i shitted every day since i was born, i have an insanely fast metabolism

I think i shitted every day since i was born, i have an insanely fast metabolism
Once I was in the hospital and didn’t shit for some days cause I didn’t want to have to use a bucket or some weird shit in the ICU on suicide watch

Longest I went without shitting was a week back in 2019 when my intestines stopped working right and I almost died from malnutrition. I have had to take high dose laxatives every day since to stay alive. It’s over for intestinecels.

Longest I went without shitting was a week back in 2019 when my intestines stopped working right and I almost died from malnutrition. I have had to take high dose laxatives every day since to stay alive. It’s over for intestinecels.
Jeez I’m sorry

Jeez I’m sorry
Thanks bro. Luckily, it’s not so bad now because I’ve learned how to manage it properly with medication and pretty much feel normal after my body got used to the medication. It was insane hell in the first six months though and bad for around 2 years. I have a bad day here and there with it, but most of the time it’s under control.

You're gonna starve to death before you finish the challenge.