Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you going to buy gta6?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
I think ill buy it as soon as it relases on pc

Inb4 it takes 2 years to come out on pc like gta v did

No
No

I never bought a game

No i dont like such woke slobbery

Ill try it once it gets cracked. If i had to buy it, i wouldnt.

only if i would like it

i never ever preorder games, i think it's a stupid thing to do in era of digital distribution

since that leak and then when trailer came out there's high possibility of it being woke as fuck (on the level of Saints Row 2022, Dustborn) so will see how the game will turn out

since that leak and then when trailer came out there's high possibility of it being woke as fuck (on the level of Saints Row 2022, Dustborn) so will see how the game will turn out
Foid protagonist.

I haven’t even played GTA V. I don’t see the appeal of the series other than nostalgia.

It's gonna be woke slop, I already consider it non-canon :feelsjuice:

No I don't want to play as some femoid & her betabuxx boyfriend. It will also be a waste of money & take up too much space on my PS5.

No I don't want to play as some femoid & her betabuxx boyfriend. It will also be a waste of money & take up too much space on my PS5.
Ill play it just to go ER

No, because i am not the target audience.

GTA V was boring for me except for online on xbox live.

I'm not interested in woke degenerate slop. I will only pirate it to drive around the town and then uninstall it after a day or two. I know story will be feminist garbage with humor completely castrated. Satire was made illegal by the leftists.

I'm not interested in woke degenerate slop. I will only pirate it to drive around the town and then uninstall it after a day or two. I know story will be feminist garbage with humor completely castrated. Satire was made illegal by the leftists.

PS all cutscenes will be skipped by me or alt+tabbed if they can't be skipped. I don't give a fuck about your manly tranny foid and her beta cuck passive bf (with a pussy that she fucks every night)

i dont really care about the wokeness i just wanna play a fresh GTA game but i wont get it for 2 reason
1. It wont release on PS4
2. Shit is expensive, and every normie will probably rush to purchase it so my local gamestore wont have enough in stock

PS all cutscenes will be skipped by me or alt+tabbed if they can't be skipped. I don't give a fuck about your manly tranny foid and her beta cuck passive bf (with a pussy that she fucks every night)
Im just excited about going ER (in the upcoming videogame grand theft auto 6) tbh I dont care about anything else

Last edited:
I played almost every GTA game and GTA SA and IV are two of my favorite videogames of all time so yes I'll probably buy GTA VI. Even if it turns out to be disappointing either by poor performance or woke elements I'd want to try it myself.

I hope god take me before 2025 so maybe

Excited to play a foid :feelsEhh: