Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you from the USA, UK or elsewhere?

Where are you from?

• USA

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • UK

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Other

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I see a lot of UKcels on this forum along with many USAcels. I know there are people from elsewhere on here too. I'm just curious about the ratios.

My condolences :feelscry:
yes it's tough man, even though they consider canada "the most diverse country in the world" girls here dont give a single shit about men of race, they give all their love to all the obnoxious and unmannered jocks while ignoring true gentlemen like myself, They act like I dont exist, like im less of a man and it's truly sickening and painful to deal with.

South america

Canada, I don't like any of the current political parties, fuck them all.

I'm a Martian chad, it's ovER for sapiencels get ready to get cucked by superior 12ft Martian chads. ovER for Earthcels

South-west England.

“age of consent in America is 18” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm from Portugal, which is overrun with Niggers, Curries and Mohameds.

I see a lot of UKcels on this forum along with many USAcels. I know there are people from elsewhere on here too. I'm just curious about the ratios.
JoinedFeb 15, 2024