Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Should people be allowed to immigrate to wherever they want to or should the borders just be closed?

I'm okay with it if it's Asians, Whites and Arab/Latina women

i want to immigrate to japan and try to be a member of a yakuza.

umm yikes which rapefugee raped you sweatie

Honest opinion:

Immigrants fuck our blonde foids and cuck us

So we should atleast have the right to fuck their foids

They get greencard after satsfactory servie

If this arrangement could take please Id be for it

If not I still prefer many minorities above Dutch. Too many Dutch ppl are spoiled tokkie / kakker cucks ngl. Not saying we need to import sahara penguins as we have enough of them but maybe slavs

No welfare for them though I dont care if they starve or freeze to death Im not sharing fuck off:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping:

Last edited:
I have worked with a few immigrants and they seemed normal, I think this rapefugee crisis is exaggerated as fuck (cuz the majority of arabcels are incels, so they are automatically rapist creeps) but that is just my personal opinion. Not sure about welfare or the job market tho

Honest opinion:

If not I still prefer many minorities above Dutch. Too many Dutch ppl are spoiled tokkie / kakker cucks ngl. Not saying we need to import sahara penguins as we have enough of them but maybe slavs

No welfare for them though I dont care if they starve or freeze to death Im not sharing fuck off:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping:
What about South African Dutch

Immigration is fine in my opinion for the most part, but crossing any border illegally, taking government subsidies, and making anchor babies is not immigration. It is the leftist agenda to get more votes.

Not really, no. I would like to immigrate to some western cucktry but I would also fully understand if the white people there don't want me there. Also I hate any subhumans from neighbouring coutries here to migrate to mine.

I'm pro immigration actually, most immigrants both legal and illegal are males, so less competition for me, and a lot of them are low iq thugmaxxers.

Let europe take the trash away :feelsjuice:

@Dregster666
Very interesting response but I'll take the hypocrite route and oppose it over here in the states

Cant have illiterate beaners take my jobs and get lowballed for cheap labor :feelswhat:

Immigrants by existing automatically demine the cultural hegemony of the nation they immigrate to. Because of that they automatically work against the nation (who’s majority is said cultural hegemony)’s interest. Oh and of course economically they ruin shit because of increased housing cost, less land, immigrant cheap labor etc etc.

So because of that I’m anti all immigration. Not one. However because so many countries (the USA especially) are so far away from being culturally homogenous the most “controversial” stance on immigration is basically “please don’t flood so many that it completely destroys our culture instead of just undermines it” :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. Ironically because that’s the most controversial/right wing stance in the mainstream I find myself allied to a lot of immigrants that just don’t want more because immigrants fuck over immigrants already established. Which is why I also say if you’re an immigrant you should be against immigration.

Last edited:
I am against it because I didn't ASK to be born in a HUUUWHITE country. No trucel ethnic wants this. At the same time I will not leave and reroot myself because ironically, as a result of immigration, even places that have people of MY ethnicity are FOREIGN to me, and they see me as foreign too. Why would I take a backwards risk like my parents did at MY expense?

If you're incel you should be anti immigration into your country because usually 90% of immigrants are male in almost every population, so you are just worsening the gender imbalance and increasing competition for you.

Just don't be obnoxious and work just like the rest of us

I'm for government-issued girlfriends, or importing robo-gfs from Japan.

Should people be allowed to immigrate to wherever they want to or should the borders just be closed?
If I'm not allowed to leave this god forsaken island ama off myself right now ded srs

I'm tired of seeing Whites become the racial and ethnic minority population everywhere along with being demonized for virtually everything, I am opposed to foreign immigration concerning non-whites. If it is White Europeans no problem.

i want to immigrate to japan and try to be a member of a yakuza.
I'm pretty sure they only allow ethnic Japanese into their organization.

I've wanted to visit Japan but only for the Buddhist temples, Matsumoto Castle, and other historical sites. I would probably go visit Kyoto and then Mount Fuji.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they only allow ethnic Japanese into their organization.

I've wanted to visit Japan but only for the Buddhist temples and historical sites. I would probably go visit Kyoto and then Mount Fuji.
no, they allow koreans.

don't care as long as it doesn't make my city a sausage fest

Complex issue but for the most part I am against current immigration. The one where a group of people can enter a country illegally and don't need to contribute in any way yet still reap the benefits of that nation's government just because they can. And they also bring a whole huge family of non-contributors as well.

I do like old immigration though and still wish it was in place. By old or 'traditional' immigration I mean a group of people would move into a new area and they would be worked hard and their women and daughters would be fucked at will and they will be happy that we let them stay here. This type of immigration still exists but in places like China, UAE, India just for some examples. For example in India if they get immigrants from the surrounding nations then the men get beat all the time while they work until they work fast and properly without incidents and the women serve the men of the local area. Mothers teach their immigrant daughters how to love local cock and please it sufficiently. In China they are just literally marrying off any immigrant women to high-ranking officials and putting the men in labor camps. Or using the men for target practice. Or also selling the women/girls to Russia as brides.
(On deepweb you can buy Chinese brides for real cheap. Problem is you have to go there yourself. They aren't exactly going to ship them to the US for me and I'm not exactly going to go to fucking China or its allied nations just so they can fuck me over and kill me so they don't have to provide what I paid for.)

Only female immigrants should be allowed, we don't need more dicks

Diversity is a disease that encourages everyone to ignore their problems and just leave and go to where clean white people live. Like in India, instead of fixing it's problems like everybody shitting in their drinking water, they just immigrate to another country. Everybody in India keeps shitting in the same water they bathe in and drink from, which makes everybody stink like shit, and nobody gives a shit cause they can just leave and start stinking up the countries where white people live. And now every apartment building in North America smells like Indian shit.

I'm okay with it if it's Asians, Whites and Arab/Latina women
As long as I get to cause the end of all life on earth then I'm ok with it too

no thx im against immigration, I don't want pajeet to fuck any white children

also any typical blm supporter is a foid who wants bbc.. we already know that cunts

Last edited:
Close them. Nothing more than conflict arises from it. Most allochthonous people will never get the same living standards as the native population, this will lead to jealousy and resentment, at the same time successful natives will look down on them for being nothing more than a financial liability while less successful natives have to compete even more for low-paying jobs that become rarer and rarer.

Then the problem of terrorism (like islamic terrorism) which again radicalizes natives which might then want to commit "revenge" which will again radicalize allochthonous men (cycle of escalation).

There are too many particular interests, there is no common base anymore, this undermines democracy by replacing it with demography, the internal politics become external politics and everything devolves into a race/culture debate like in the USA which was redundant in the first place and pushes us away from important issues, for most people (both white and non-white) race is real (because nobody really cares what science tells when their eyes tell them something else) and they would rather stand behind a man from a different class than a man of a different race, these infights will worsen our problems with the degradation of the middle-class and worse job opportunities due to increasing monopolization. It only destroys homogenity and therefore common interests - and is therefore only pushed by rich liberals and/or their leftist pets. It robs us of our ability to unite against a problem (like technological progress/monopolization) due to permanent racial infights.

Look at the fucking universities in my country, not a single Germanic name anymore. They come here, take the education and simply disappear. And even when they work here this will only lead to more competition which means loan dumping ad infinitum and rising standards within employers (, which is extremely bad for the average worker even when he is highly skilled).

And last but not least, they skew up the gender ratio: We have a 20% surplus of men in my country due to mass migration (according to some articles). Of course: Allochthonous people are incels to a higher degree than autochthonous people, but still: Every single woman they marry could have been married to a native man, more men, more competition, more hypergamy, good for women, bad for men. And the following reaction (e.g. JBWmaxxing) will only transfer the problem to another country and condemn men there to our fate. Furthermore, our men are shamed for dating foreigners (like Asian/Eastern European women) while women are encouraged to do so (and even make fucking travels to Ghana or poor island nations which is basically sex tourism, but okay because a woman does it). This creates also even more conflict. There is no advantage seen there for anyone except capitalists and those who hate our nation. Nothing more than destabilization and social disintegration.

And the following equation: Ressources (like jobs, housing, women) remain constant with migration (they are limited and cannot be recreated) and when the amount of men increases they will have to fight over the ressources that are available far more fiercely (more competition), the less men the easier you have it.
Diversity is a disease that encourages everyone to ignore their problems and just leave and go to where clean white people live. Like in India, instead of fixing it's problems like everybody shitting in their drinking water, they just immigrate to another country. Everybody in India keeps shitting in the same water they bathe in and drink from, which makes everybody stink like shit, and nobody gives a shit cause they can just leave and start stinking up the countries where white people live. And now every apartment building in North America smells like Indian shit.
And even if the migrants were highly skilled: This would create a brain drain within their countries and lead to more competition for workplaces/less protection for autochthonous workers. And low-skilled migration is shitty anyways because the Box of Pandora has been opened with technological progress and automatization which will make many of our own workers sadly obsolete in some years - why should we then import even more people with such an uncertain fate? No good argument for supporting mass migration.
Honest opinion:

And again: If I dated an arabian woman the father would stab me, if an arab dated a german woman the father would celebrate it. The same goes for every nation in Europe. They protect their own women fiercely and monopolize them while we don't have these defense mechanisms.

Last edited:

I am against landfags who want to take me away from the sea and deliver me into the depths of the inland.

I am against it because I didn't ASK to be born in a HUUUWHITE country. No trucel ethnic wants this. At the same time I will not leave and reroot myself because ironically, as a result of immigration, even places that have people of MY ethnicity are FOREIGN to me, and they see me as foreign too. Why would I take a backwards risk like my parents did at MY expense?
Yep. That is the fate of ethnics who were born in western countries. You're basically always a foreigner.
This. I don't understand why most white people can't realise this, but then again, western civilization has made other atrocious decisions like pushing LGBTQ rights and so on.

divided on it tbh. overall against. but sometimes u need immgriants to keep the shekels coming in

Do you speak the language of your own peoples? I haven't found this to be the case at all.

I’m against multi-racial societies

Depends
If they are retarded , unskilled , not educated and with criminal records they can keep everything closed , otherwise i wouldnt care

A rapefugee can come in europe without even knowing the alphabet ,
While i cant immigrate to asia without being millionare or an highly skilled professional

I'm for it. We need to flood the stupid white countries with brown people. Thus it will make their women uglier and lower their average SMV.

I don't care.

Immigration is a net deficit for all involved, except if the immigrants come from a nation with similar standard of life.

If people immigrate from a poor nation, labor cost is driven down dramatically in the host nation because what is considered a low salary here would allow you to live like a king in the poor nation. Also, the people emigrating from their poor nation are typically the smarter, more adaptive ones, those who could improve things in their own nation if they banded together and worked at it, so the nation of origin gets brain drained further down the poverty spiral.