Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you fat or skinnycel?

Are you fat, lean, bodybuilder or skinnycel

• Fat

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Skinny

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Bodybuilder

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Lean

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
Being skinny is actually easier and i can explain why if you want to
Nah, a Indian under 200 lbs can easily be kidnapped by Tyrone who doesnt train

I've been gymcelling for a while now, but I'm also drinking a lot of alcohol and eating a lot so I'm just a big ogre with a high % of body fat. Better than skinnycel for sure though.

I'm the only Lean one here so far.

5'9:feelsrope:

I am literally scrawny af, anyone with common sense knows that
nigga are you messing with me :feelskek: you have a bmi of 24.2, a bmi of 25 and above is considered overweight. Also, there's an ideal bodyweight calculator online, which tells you your ideal bodyweight for your height. Your ideal body weight for your height is 152 pounds, you're well above that

I'm also skinny (despite what my username says), why do you believe we have it worse?
Think about it: Fatcels at least have more mass & look more broader, so they're seen as more of a "threat" in terms of defending themselves, whereas we are seen as weak.

Not 100% sure, it's just a theory I have.

Think about it: Fatcels at least have more mass & look more broader, so they're seen as more of a "threat" in terms of defending themselves, whereas we are seen as weak.

Not 100% sure, it's just a theory I have.
I think it depends how fat we talking about.
X1080

I dont think anyone would see this guy as more threatening over a skinny guy. But they would see this guy as more dangerous than the skinny guy
621ec7a30ac5daea1099c769

if you're too fat to move or punch, then nobody is gonna see you as threatening. You need to still have basic functions over your body

then nobody is gonna see you as threatening.

You dont have to look threatening to be threatening as a fat guy, guys like Daniel Cormier can fight and they are fat fucks

You dont have to look threatening to be threatening as a fat guy, guys like Daniel Cormier can fight and they are fat fucks
wouldn't call DC fat, I would say he's chubby

I have exact same physique as Satoshi Ishii

Skinny framecel
I'm also skinny (despite what my username says), why do you believe we have it worse?
If ur actually thin aka underweight such as myself you’re most likely a framecel with a shit bideltoid. My bideltoid is legit 17.3 inches bottom 1% JFL

I'm like medium, I have chub but it's mostly at my legs so I look skinny if I wear baggy pants

Still fatcel, but not that fatcel like 6 months ago.

Skinny framecel

If ur actually thin aka underweight such as myself you’re most likely a framecel with a shit bideltoid. My bideltoid is legit 17.3 inches bottom 1% JFL
isn't the average shoulder width 17.3 inches?

Skinny framecel

Havent measured mine but we might be same or close because of the fact I am Indian

yeah this chart is definitely not accurate, looked at several sources and not a single one lists 20 inches as the average, they all say below that. I wasn't able to find this chart anywhere else other than looksfag.org. I'm guessing some looksmaxxing faggot inflated the numbers and made this chart to try and make people insecure.

yeah this chart is definitely not accurate, looked at several sources and not a single one lists 20 inches as the average, they all say below that. I wasn't able to find this chart anywhere else other than looksfag.org. I'm guessing some looksmaxxing faggot inflated the numbers and made this chart to try and make people insecure.
Are you sure you’re doing bideltoid lol? Sometimes google isn’t talking about bideltoid.

Btw this is american based so this chart’s data is from the us which probably is going to be wider in average than other countries

Somewhere between skinny and lean.

5'9" at 145-150lbs.

I have the physiology of a twig.

skinnyfatcel, belly bulging a bit, shit hip to shoulder ratio

Fat and muscular like an ogre

Malnourished skinny fat

Are you sure you’re doing bideltoid lol? Sometimes google isn’t talking about bideltoid.
I searched "average biteltoid size" on Google and it showed me sources that directly say biteltoid or say shoulder width (same thing).
Btw this is american based so this chart’s data is from the us which probably is going to be wider in average than other countries
yeah because Americans are known for their great bodies :feelskek:
anyway heres some sources: https://fitnessvolt.com/average-shoulder-width/#what-is-the-average-shoulder-width-for-men

personal.cityu.edu.hk/meachan/online anthropometry/chapter2/ch2-17.htm

I searched "average biteltoid size" on Google and it showed me sources that directly say biteltoid or say shoulder width (same thing).

yeah because Americans are known for their great bodies :feelskek:
anyway heres some sources: https://fitnessvolt.com/average-shoulder-width/#what-is-the-average-shoulder-width-for-men

U forget on google shoulder width is many times measuring the Biacromial not the bideltoid specifically. Bideltoid shoulder width is different than biacromial

U forget on google shoulder width is many times measuring the Biacromial not the bideltoid specifically. Bideltoid shoulder width is different than biacromial
20240418 071124
9268 avg shoulder width 1296x728 body

bideltoid = shoulder width = biacromical breadth. Nigga it ain't even possible to be below 1% unless you're literally deformed

View attachment 1137329View attachment 1137330
bideltoid = shoulder width = biacromical breadth. Nigga it ain't even possible to be below 1% unless you're literally deformed
Biacromial Is clavicle based bruh. Bideltoid is from delt to delt.

Look up bideltoid breadth Not shoulder width as u can see it’s only showing the bone not the width between the shoulders entirely

I've been slightly overweight for 2 years already tbh, the blackpill inevitably destroyes your health

Fat as fuk like fat link

skinny fat with terrible fat distribution, gyno and wide hips