Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you fakecel if you're in good shape?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I got called fakecel because I have average height and am in pretty good shape. Even though my facial features are very asymmetrical, I have a big nose and ears along with very bad looking teeth. Makes me feel bad people dismiss the pain I feel just because I enjoy exercising and the feeling of being in decent shape. Not like anyone woman I ever met even cares so whatever.

I got called fakecel because I have average height and am in pretty good shape. Even though my facial features are very asymmetrical, I have a big nose and ears along with very bad looking teeth. Makes me feel bad people dismiss the pain I feel just because I enjoy exercising and the feeling of being in decent shape. Not like anyone woman I ever met even cares so whatever.
Unfortunately, it is not us who determine who is incel, but women.

Incel is everyone who wants to get a gf but can't. The so-called and very-hated-here "standardcels" are also incels. Although i would say that incel is also everyone who also doesn't get any IOIs from any women (cuz of his appearance) whatsoever and not just from the ones he likes.

I wish I was in good shape but I'm 50kg overweight

People here mix being fakecel with being incel despite good traits.
Unfortunately, it is not us who determine who is incel, but women.
This, our opinion doesnt matter, if girls dont want to fuck you or give you attention, flirting or whatever youre an incel.

Of course not.

No. I'd say it's more like you could be one if you're not in good shape.

If you're ugly and not tall, then you're still an incel.

Do you have any mental illnesses?. Are you nuerotypical. Where do you live. What's your ethnicty. R u rich.

So many factors in play to determine if you're really screwed or not .

You can't just jump the shark and be like "I'm average height oh I'm forever alone now "

Keep fucking coping, Face is all that matters, it's an only factor which predetermines inceldom.
A guy with 9/10 face but with subhuman frame SMV mogs ogremaxxed incel. No good body, even if it's greek-god tier can compensate for your genetically inferior facial bones:blackpill:

Last edited:
Keep fucking coping, Face is all that matters, it's an only factor which predetermines inceldom.
A guy with 9/10 face but with subhuman frame SMV mogs ogremaxxed incel. No good body, even if it's greek-god tier can compensate for your genetically inferior facial bones:blackpill:
All the height copers right now. :feelsping:

It's pretty uncontroversial at this point that manlets especially ethnic manlets just look like clowns if they are in shape.