Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you extrovert or introvert?

Honest

• Extrovert

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Introvert

Votes: 65 89.0%
  • I dont know

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
Honestly response

/nofriends/ crew checking in

I have no problem talking to people but they will ignore me/avoid me anyways

introvert like a real truecel

Introvert. I cant talk to people.

Only Chads and normies can be extrovert.

Loving the responses so far. Exactly how it should be.

Most people here are neither.

Both introverted and extroverted people must have some social skills. Being introverted doesn't mean you can't speak to people due to crippling social anxiety like a normie, it means you would rather not.

If you are introverted, you can talk to people but choose not to initiate. If you are extroverted, you can talk to people and also choose to initiate conversations.

Just my newfag 2 cents.

Introvert; possess all of the social skills necessary to effectively blend in with normies, but ultimately prefer to live in solitude.

After extended periods of interaction, the masses are tiring and uninteresting.

Introvert if you are ugly-You've never had someone come up to you and start talking to you and whenever you put yourself out there you get 1-3 word replies or you are ignored, so you realize how pointless being around others is and you want to be alone.

Introvert if you are a girl-I cope with getting pumped and dumped by chad and being ugly, by thinking I'm a quirky nerdy girl. Still doesn't go more than a week without going out, getting plowed, having tons of friends wanting to come talk to her, and beta orbiters blowing up her phone.

Introvert if you are a normie-Goes out with friends all the time and has relationships, but thinks he's introverted because he plays smashbros or played wow in the past and talks about shitty meme jokes with his discord bros.

Introvert=you're ugly
Extrovert=you're attractive
You're personality can only go as far as you're face and height allow you to.
If at any point you were attractive at any age you would of been talkative and outgoing.
DSC00103.JPG

where is the "no" option?

Multiple votes?? Why?

i would be a extrovert if i didnt have a speech impediment :feelsbadman:

there are too many barriers when it comes to socializing

and socializing with foids is pointless if youre an incel

Introvert trying to learn on how to became more extrovert
dying trying tbh

Im a extrovert but always made fun of when im confident and speak. Meanwhile chad could be completely autistic and the girls would say he did a better job. All looks

No such thing as introverts. Unless you're an ocelot or a shark. Humans are social animals, every problem and solution we have stems from social input and output, to say everyone is "charged" by the external influences of others. "Personality" is an anti nature Jew term.

people who call themselves introverts are usuallu extroverted compared to me

I'm an extro around other incels and old people, intro around femoids and guys that mog me... You're only as outgoing and fun as your facial bone structure allows you to be...

introvert since I don't like talking. I enjoy certain normie activites but it's mostly because I have a short attention span.

Introvert IRL, extrovert online.
Reminder that introversion is caused by being unattractive.

low i.q fakecel trap

I don't even know how an incel can be extrovert if he just getting reject from people in general

There is no such thing as an "introvert" or "extrovert." you are suggesting that a person's behavior stays that way forever and in every situation. The terms Introvert and extrovert originate from Carl Jung 's human personality theory. A theory is not law. A theory is unproven. Carl Jungs theory has been disproven thousands of times throughout the decades, and we still have people using his terminology as if they are scientifically proven fact. They are not

Believing in introversion and extroversion is equivalent to believing the earth is flat. Both are disproved theories.

I was happiest when I used to hang out with friends in middle and highschool, I'm normally pretty depressed alone but I can sometimes find ways to entertain myself. I guess I'm more extroverted.

Introvert.

I like spending time alone.
I like living alone/having my own space.
I avoid large social gatherings that last for hours.

Extroverts can't be incels.

No such thing. You're either ugly or beautiful. Ugly = "introvert" because no one wants to talk to you

Depends on my mood tbh

How is it even possible to be an extrovert incel

Mostly interchangeable, but I prefer introversion

I was in the middle as a kid but bullying and trauma made me an introvert.

How is it even possible to be an extrovert incel
Believe it not there are plenty of ugly, short,fat,etc...incels who can manage to be pretty talkative and loud despite the constant rejections