Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you even attracted to women anymore?

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
After leaning that femoids store the DNA of men they have sex with & that the clitoris is basically an underdeveloped penis I'm not really attracted to femoids anymore. The only exception with be AI femoids, Anime girls & video game female characters since they are created & programmed by men:bigbrain: It's seems contradictory in way since you claim to hate femoids yet want to fuck & "Ascend" With them which enables gynocentricism & simping.

To coom on pics on the internet, yes
To have relationships or IRL sex with them, no

To coom on pics on the internet, yes
To have relationships or IRL sex with them, no
I prefer to coom to anime girls. IRL femoids just disgust me.

:feelspuke:

I didn't know that

It's been deleted since I last read this article. Here's it anyway I have the article saved in quotes.
The brain is a mysterious thing, but a woman's brain seems to be far more mysterious than we ever knew.

According to a new study, women absorb and retain the DNA of every man they have ever had sex with.

The information was stumbled upon complete by accident by the scientists but explains a lot as to why women become more connected to men then men are to women.

They were originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases that occur more frequently in males.

But the study veered off course and they learned something else about the female brain.

The study found that female brains often harbor "male microchimerism," or more simply the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual.

This presence is genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman.

According to the study: "63% of the females (37 of 59) tested harbored male microchimerism in the brain. Male microchimerism was present in multiple brain regions."

This means 63% of women involved in the study carry male DNA cells that live in their brains. The researchers then wanted to discover where the male DNA came from.

As most people know, a man's DNA mixes with a women's DNA during pregnancy to create a child - but this DNA doesn't come from your father.

This was the scientists first idea, then they assumed that the male DNA present in women came from carrying a son in pregnancy.

However, many of the women involved in the study said they were never even pregnant.

In their research, they hide the possibility that the presence of male DNA in women comes from sex:

"CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

"Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

So according to the scientists, the possible sources of the male DNA cells living in the women’s brains are:
  1. an abortion the woman didn't know about
  2. a male twin that vanished
  3. an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation
  4. sexual intercourse
The percentage of women with male DNA in them is quite high at 63%, and with so many women saying they have never been pregnant, there is one possible source that sticks out - sexual intercourse.
It's fascinating research because this explains why women might become more attached in a relationship with a man, why we become closer after having sex with a man and why our habits might change."

After leaning that femoids store the DNA of men they have sex with & that the clitoris is basically an underdeveloped penis I'm not really attracted to femoids anymore. The only exception with be AI femoids, Anime girls & video game female characters since they are created & programmed by men:bigbrain: It's seems contradictory in way since you claim to hate femoids yet want to fuck & "Ascend" With them which enables gynocentricism & simping.
not a faggot

Are you attracted to men instead? :feelswhat:
Sus post ngl

I'm def still attracted to them

But I hate seeing pretty foids, really makes me depressed

Sounds ultra gay but id rather never be near any cute foid

Last edited:
Are you attracted to men instead? :feelswhat:
Sus post ngl
Black & white thinking. Just because I point out that I have lost attracted to femoids does not make me a fag. Men over 50 basically have an non existent sex drive are they fags too according to this logic?

I mean... yeah:feelskek:. Who else would I be attracted to:waitwhat:.

I'm def still attracted to them

But I hate seeing pretty foids, really makes me depressed

Sounds ultra guy but id rather never be near any cute foid
I hate being around femoids in public, they are so annoying.

Black & white thinking. Just because I point out that I have lost attracted to femoids does not make me a fag. Men over 50 basically have an non existent sex drive are they fags too according to this logic?
I didn't even read your post ok? I admit it

I'm still attracted to them

Also, unrelated but why am I not able to comment on your profile? I click on it, I can see people commenting but I can't write a comment myself. Why does this happen? Is this a glitch? I noticed it with some other users

I hate being around femoids in public, they are so annoying.

On an unrelated note, I see you are a fan of

Dokuro-chan

There is a rumor that the opening song of that anime is based on

This is an Offensive

Also, unrelated but why am I not able to comment on your profile? I click on it, I can see people commenting but I can't write a comment myself. Why does this happen? Is this a glitch? I noticed it with some other users
I only allow users who I follow to comment on my profile since I don't want to being spammed.

:feelspuke:

Literally tainted
Roastie's have male DNA on them. Pretty fucking disgusting. I might try to find that article on the waybackmachine.

It's gotten to a point to where I don't look at them the same anymore. What used to be full-blown attraction to them is now just a reminder that love is dead and they'll just hate me just for not being a few inches taller.

Anime women mog human women to oblivion. Perhaps in 1000 years there will be FDVR and future incels can cope with that.
28731811-png.1269300

Attachments

• 28731811.png
    28731811.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5