Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you doing anything to escape inceldom

Nie mogę ale znam kilka słów
cool bro, Poland is shithole to live, only thing which could me here is native language and my family.
People here especially foids are fucking dumbs, salaries like russian while standards are western, everything is built only to help women, fucking cucked country.

I have all these intentions to be better and stuff, but I lack the balls, and I'm autistic so can't really do shit

cool bro, Poland is shithole to live, only thing which could me here is native language and my family.
People here especially foids are fucking dumbs, salaries like russian while standards are western, everything is built only to help women, fucking cucked country.
we have a lot of polish people in Iceland women aren’t too bad looking
I have all these intentions to be better and stuff, but I lack the balls, and I'm autistic so can't really do shit
I don’t have anything to say to people with no intentions to get better, but if you got any in you, you gotta struggle. You don’t wanna end up old and bitter even if it doesn’t work you’ll know that you tried

we have a lot of polish people in Iceland women aren’t too bad looking
yeah polish girls are okay, not the best but not the ugliest, but their mentality in our country is scary ded srs u have to be tall, at least above average looking, with car, ur own flat, money lol, where is this "love"?
also heard that a lot of poles work in Iceland, i made choice on UK since i always wanted to live in UK.

yeah polish girls are okay, not the best but not the ugliest, but their mentality in our country is scary ded srs u have to be tall, at least above average looking, with car, ur own flat, money lol, where is this "love"?
also heard that a lot of poles work in Iceland, i made choice on UK since i always wanted to live in UK.
Tbh UK girls are ugly as shit.
Yeah that’s the attitude most Slavic women has. They’re money hungry and only see their husbands as a thing that they can brag about to other females. I lived in many countries in eastern euro, greek, turkish and albanian girls werent like the slavs

Tbh UK girls are ugly as shit.
Yeah that’s the attitude most Slavic women has. They’re money hungry and only see their husbands as a thing that they can brag about to other females. I lived in many countries in eastern euro, greek, turkish and albanian girls werent like the slavs
dont care if uk girls are ugly, i wont ascend even with ugly girl
slav women = worst type of women if are going about personality

dont care if uk girls are ugly, i wont ascend even with ugly girl
slav women = worst type of women if are going about personality
I agree. Idk man they say uk girls are easy and ugly, you gotta start with landwhales and single moms, dm me if you ascend lol

I’m 30 years old too. I’m trying to looksmaxx but it’s not working out for me. I took accutane and now instead of acne I have acne scars. I went to the gym and I didn’t improve at all in 4 months. I pretty much accepted the fact that I’m bald and shave and wear a hat every time I go out. The last thing I want to work on is my teeth but I’m scared of going to the dentist...yes I’m a little bitch when it comes to the dentist.

My biggest cope is my work, I made okay amount of money, I bought a house and every year a spend a month in the Philippines and hopefully one day I will move there permanently...my number is 1,5 million.

I agree. Idk man they say uk girls are easy and ugly, you gotta start with landwhales and single moms, dm me if you ascend lol
i would say something but it would be bragging and insta ban so better no
fuck ascension its cope

I’m 30 years old too. I’m trying to looksmaxx but it’s not working out for me. I took accutane and now instead of acne I have acne scars. I went to the gym and I didn’t improve at all in 4 months. I pretty much accepted the fact that I’m bald and shave and wear a hat every time I go out. The last thing I want to work on is my teeth but I’m scared of going to the dentist...yes I’m a little bitch when it comes to the dentist.

My biggest cope is my work, I made okay amount of money, I bought a house and every year a spend a month in the Philippines and hopefully one day I will move there permanently...my number is 1,5 million.

At this point for me it's seriously roping or gaymaxxing, but I dont think even fags would want me I'm so subhuman.

And yeah I still have acne, its infuriating, at this age it's a sign of genetic garbage

[[I’m not gay for knowing this my aunt is a dermatologist]] but there is a treatment called endymed which removes acne scars and tightens the skin helping with wrinkles. If you’re making okay money you can get it done.
i would say something but it would be bragging and insta ban so better no
fuck ascension its cope
Nah I won’t report you lmao
I gymcel sometimes.
Sometimes ain’t enough

[[I’m not gay for knowing this my aunt is a dermatologist]] but there is a treatment called endymed which removes acne scars and tightens the skin helping with wrinkles. If you’re making okay money you can get it done.

I heard about something like that but never looked into it. I’m not totally satisfied with my accutane results and next year I want to try about course.

I heard about something like that but never looked into it. I’m not totally satisfied with my accutane results and next year I want to try about course.
I was on accutane too, got good results but some people need a second round

No I'm doing nothing whatsoever, i have accepted the fact that I'm destined to die as a hugless kissless virgin incel

I'm that pathetic and sad at this point. I have no dignity left. But maybe roping would be more dignified than becoming a fag.

I know how you feel but you only get one life are you sure you are ready to give up on it and go the enteral nothingness

I know how you feel but you only get one life are you sure you are ready to give up on it and go the enteral nothingness

Yeah I'm scared of being dead tbh. If there was even a hint of an afterlife and the possibility you become some type of astral spirit or energy on a different realm I would have roped years ago.

we need to re-examine the distinction between incel and volcel

how is it that fatcels are considered volcels but hopeless nottrycels are never accused of being volcels?

Yeah I'm scared of being dead tbh. If there was even a hint of an afterlife and the possibility you become some type of astral spirit or energy on a different realm I would have roped years ago.
For the last time, 30 isn’t old irl. These site is filled with teenagers that think girls who are 25 are old.

Kind of? I'm trying to work on my social anxiety and make friends with more people so I can socialize better

Yes, I bought the rope already and have practiced a few times

When I was having my surgery and they put me to sleep it was like absolutely nothing, no thought not even darkness. That opened my eyes to what’s death is like and made me more appreciative of my life.

Yeah that’s me now
Honestly, I feel like that a lot of incels could escape, but a lot of people on here have problems with depression and anxiety that they just aren't motivated to do so

Honestly, I feel like that a lot of incels could escape, but a lot of people on here have problems with depression and anxiety that they just aren't motivated to do so
This. We could be the ones who got away

It's pointless to try if you're blackpilled. The only thing you can do is copemaxx, including moneymaxxing, or just ropemaxx.
This

This is why I stopped looksmaxxing

Only for redpilled or chadlite that has gene to turn into chad

Improving my personality and trying to be a decent human being

Gymmaxxing
Clothesmaxxing
haircutmaxxing
facemaxxing

Misha Cross tho...

not really anything

My only hope at this point is surgerymaxxing, Which I expect to do sometime near winter of 2020 if I have the money.

Only working on health, losing weight and convincing parents to get me palate expander. IDC anymore about looksmaxxing as far as I can anymore, because every year genetics just introduces a new fuck you.

Yes, bro !
Starting NoFap today, studycelling, gymmaxx, dietmaxx(simple looksmaxx) tomorrow.

You shouldn't be scared. If it's true that there's no afterlife, you won't experience anything while dead because you won't exist anymore. You won't experience an eternal anything, you will just simply be gone. You won't be there anymore to experience anything.

The only thing you will experience is existing. You don't experience anything else.

No, because effort to escape inceldom is worthless

Id eventually like to get chin implants and other surgeries for my eye area even if it's just to make myself feel better so I can cope better. Unfortunately, this forces me to moneymaxx by wageslaving.

Just improve your mental health to rearrange facial bones theory
Kek

I feel like there's nothing can be done. I tried my best several times in my life. Didn't work out.

Everything I've tried was pointless and everything I could still try is pointless. There really is nothing but darkness for me. Absolutely no hope ever.

I go outside and try to socialize on campus.

I have tried being positive and looksmaxxing but I have no motivation to continue so I give up quite easily.