Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you closer to perform a Day of Retribution or a Day of the Rope?

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
This won't end up without some death

johndoe5 said:
bait thread nice job fbi

Lmao, I am not one of those Chad, I have no problem admitting I thought of going on rampage

a good way to never get to rampage would be to talk about it online ;D

The rope tbh. Don't want to be remembered, don't want anyone acknowledge that I ever existed in the first place.

Rope. I only want retribution against myself.

modus_coperandi said:
The rope tbh. Don't want to be remembered, don't want anyone acknowledge that I ever existed in the first place.

this

What is the first rule of Fight Club?

But seriously going ER is inefficient and I don't recommend it. There's basically two good legal options for revenge. First is to become a NEETcel and use your leisure time to spread the black pill and support right wing conservative political movements online and offline, AND use some sockpuppets to support extreme leftist movements. Then use your voting power to vote for more NEETbux. This way you create more political friction and frustration, which increases the chances of conflict and disorder.

The other option is to become a richcel and use your financial resources for similar purposes, but particularly spreading the black pill to create more NEETcels.

If you can't NEETcel or richcel then just get some low effort wagecuck job, pay minimal taxes and try to do the same things.

i move closer every day to a life of tailand whores and a stoner paradise . i dont blame other for my problems, i blame my genetics. going ER is bluepilled thinking

weservenomsg said:
i move closer every day to a life of tailand whores and a stoner paradise . i dont blame other for my problems, i blame my genetics. going ER is bluepilled thinking

LOL passive aggressive much? bet you would take it in your ass because "muh muh genetikz"

Going ER won't solve anything. It will just stigmatize us further.

Retribution of course! We will purify this world!

knajjd said:
that's like a black in the days of slavery saying "it's not their fault for persecuting me, i deserve it because of my genetics". makes no sense at all.

Well, you see, racism is developed socially and no one is actually born a racist. While sluts are born with a biological instinct to crave Chad. It’s genetics that are your fault, i know that this isn’t a reason to stop hating sluts and i know that some of you are gonna say “Buh moustiquos are the way they are and I still hate them and kill them”. As much as I hate sluts, our subhumanity is what makes us Incels. Looks are everything.

Octopusgun2 said:
Well, you see, racism is developed socially and no one is actually born a racist. While sluts are born with a biological instinct to crave Chad. It’s genetics that are your fault, i know that this isn’t a reason to stop hating sluts and i know that some of you are gonna say “Buh moustiquos are the way they are and I still hate them and kill them”. As much as I hate sluts, our subhumanity is what makes us Incels. Looks are everything.

Wrong, everyone is born racist and lookist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_favoritism

NEETsupreme said:
Wrong, everyone is born racist and lookist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_favoritism

It’s not wired in human biology

I wouldn't be surprised if I ER but it will most likely be rope.

Rope for me would be the best. I dont think i could ever murder anyone even if they have made my life fucking hell. Id rather end my pathetic subhuman existence.