Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you circumcized?

Are you marked by the jew?

• yes

• no

• i have a vagina

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I was circumcised I’d rope instantly.

Yeah, not that it matters though.

are there no rules against jews joining?

Is there a rule against a foid pfp and sig joining? hurrdurr but its 2d. You're a keyboard warrior and its pathetic, I can at least somewhat respect the courage of morons like Gregory bowers who will never see the light of day again.

Is there a rule against a foid pfp and sig joining? hurrdurr but its 2d. You're a keyboard warrior and its pathetic, I can at least somewhat respect the courage of morons like Gregory bowers who will never see the light of day again.

but it is 2d, what's wrong with that?

Not Jewish but yes.

I hate this tbh. They killed my little friend.

Nope thank God we don't do that here.

Yes, and I'm glad I was. Imagine having a disgusting ant-eater dick. :feelsohgod:

yes they took mine the sorry pos

Are you a Jew? Just outta curiosity.
yes not Ashkenazi, ive put this picture and signature in response to all the common Nazi pfps and worship of horrible bigots

No man. But I do have partial phimosis which makes my dick look scary.

I want to Chadfish foids and then show them a picture of my mutant dick to see if they would still want it. This would be a very entertaining Chadfish indeed.

Last edited:
No man. But I do have partial phimosis which makes my dick look scary.

I want to Chadfish foids and then show them a picture of my mutant dick to see if they would still want it. This would be a very entertaining Chadfish indeed.
Do it. Serious

I'm not circumcized but i need to because of medical reasons.

I was at one point, but my foreskin apparently grew back.

Being uncut kinda sucks because you have to wash it A LOT in order to keep it from smelling bad. It’s even worse if you have pearly penile papules

NO
Being uncut kinda sucks because you have to wash it A LOT in order to keep it from smelling bad. It’s even worse if you have pearly penile papules
2 day old dick cheese doesnt smell that bad tbh.