Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are you bullying IT faggots?

Because homosexuality is against the bible, any LGBTs deseve no living right

• Yes I bully faggots on reddit on a constant basis to increase LGBT suicide rate (based)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Im a little cucky wucky ahh!

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I am on multiple accounts 24/7

Shoutout to my trannies and jew fans out there!

Can we get the LGBT suicide rate to 100% at the end of the year?
Quellbild anzeigen

Last edited:
guess i'm a little cucky wucky:feelsbadman:

No, as I have no connection or care about their nonseisencal drivel; I prefer not to contact with, give fuel, or otherwise interact with their pathetic community at all, as many simply brush it off as another example of the usual hateful inkwell, while getting to post it on IT... :feelswhat:

Getting to know why they obsess over us like so is good enough for me. :feelskek:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

i rather spend my time subtly blackpilling normies tbh:feelsdevil:

You’re giving a subreddit too much power. Not one thought I have is about them. Bullying them will only exacerbate the situation lol further proving their points. They’re terrible, but ignore them.

Really thought yall were better than this

No worries i will single handedly compensate for you all and create even more alts
i rather spend my time subtly blackpilling normies tbh:feelsdevil:
based user in general

Last edited:
Too lazy tbh.

Waste of time