Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you bipolar

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It's so strange discussing things with users here. Another they are either respectful or treat you like kakadoodoo for literally getting one facts wrong or go on an autistic rant because what you said was interpreted wrong. :fuk: ngl I may be autistic but some of the shit I've seen on here makes me question if it could've been worse for me than being a midget:feelsugh:

It's so strange discussing things with users here. Another they are either respectful or treat you like kakadoodoo for literally getting one facts wrong or go on an autistic rant because what you said was interpreted wrong. :fuk: ngl I may be autistic but some of the shit I've seen on here makes me question if it could've been worse for me than being a midget:feelsugh:
I guess some people get irritated at misinterpreted facts

yeah most users here get mad at you when you say something that dosent want to them hear

It's so strange discussing things with users here. Another they are either respectful or treat you like kakadoodoo for literally getting one facts wrong or go on an autistic rant because what you said was interpreted wrong. :fuk:
Some users here are naturally like that, just being complete fucking annoying normie asshole bitches

ngl I may be autistic but some of the shit I've seen on here makes me question if it could've been worse for me than being a midget:feelsugh:
I don't know erenyeager, I don't have the energy nor the motivation to go to a bitch ass doctor or psychiatrist to get officially diagnosed but I probably do have a mild case of the bipolar disorder.

I would feel very positive and good about myself for a short amount of time but then it's back to feeling a negative emotion like depression

or anger outbursts (I try to suppress the anger as best as I can but occasionally it does slip out IRL and online too which would later be used by my brain to remember the event making me feel guilty thus spiraling myself back into depression)

70% of the time I'm in a bad mood :fuk::lasereyes::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Yes. Right now my mood is fine and I already know what's gonna happen later, I will be tardraging again once this wears off.

No, though Justus is.

Autists.is

You don’t need to take most users serious, because they are not mentally stable and the sad thing is, it’s not even their fault, because if society doesen’t accept you, you will never be able to learn social behavior and just resort to copes like „being anti NPC“.

If you mean Bipolar disorder i realized few weeks ago that my father suffer from it

Autists.is

You don’t need to take most users serious, because they are not mentally stable and the sad thing is, it’s not even their fault, because if society doesen’t accept you, you will never be able to learn social behavior and just resort to copes like „being anti NPC“.
If you have this as the only thing where you aren't forcing yourself to play pretend to be politically correct with brainwashed normies. I'd take it as serious sometimes sadly.:lul: but that's the only autism trait I can recall believe it or not along with repeating things. Over for me but I don't give a damn:lul:

Autists.is

This is exactly how I feel. My bipolar is so bad my dad had me go through what was basically shock treatment with a prittier name.

When the doctor told me before the procedure that I might have memory loss, I was excited because I wanted to forget how bad my life has been. He just sighed and said something like "well I'm hoping to fix that too."

After everything I still feel like shit. I just hide it better because I don't want to go through all that again. Everyone told me I should be afraid of the procedure. But I never was. I was afraid that nothing would ever change. And it hasn't.

What is there to fear now?

Being bipolar has been my scarlet letter my entire life. It's why nobody ever wants to talk to me. They think I'll stab them in the face or something if they say hello. I'm an absolute pariah. But I've learned I'd rather be what I am than some lowiq normie. I'd rather be ill. I'm not afraid of it anymore.

This is exactly how I feel. My bipolar is so bad my dad had me go through what was basically shock treatment with a prittier name.

When the doctor told me before the procedure that I might have memory loss, I was excited because I wanted to forget how bad my life has been. He just sighed and said something like "well I'm hoping to fix that too."

After everything I still feel like shit. I just hide it better because I don't want to go through all that again. Everyone told me I should be afraid of the procedure. But I never was. I was afraid that nothing would ever change. And it hasn't.

What is there to fear now?

Being bipolar has been my scarlet letter my entire life. It's why nobody ever wants to talk to me. They think I'll stab them in the face or something if they say hello. I'm an absolute pariah. But I've learned I'd rather be what I am than some lowiq normie. I'd rather be ill. I'm not afraid of it anymore.
But it won't save you from right consequences.

What do you mean?
If someone shoots you because you went feral from them saying the word Nigeria, then you have a right to get shot in the shins. But I don't know you. But if you know how to control whatever and whichever then based and trustworthy.

If someone shoots you because you went feral from them saying the word Nigeria, then you have a right to get shot in the shins. But I don't know you. But if you know how to control whatever and whichever then based and trustworthy.
I agree with that. Can't say I'd fear getting shot either. If I have it coming what can I do?

I agree with that. Can't say I'd fear getting shot either. If I have it coming what can I do?
Getting shot? Idk pretend your superman and take the pain. If it's abdominal then you will be fucked as you die the worst slow death ever. If you want to tardrage just punch a tree or shoot milkjugs with a gun

I dunno. I'm not sure. But I think my inceldom did make me a bit fucked-up. JFL.

I dunno. I'm not sure. But I think my inceldom did make me a bit fucked-up. JFL.
Don't become a woman where you think with your genitals and hormonal attitude. Be a man and do the right thing. Be reasonable. That's how you become based. Most people men and women just seethe because they are mindless brainwashed apes

Don't become a woman where you think with your genitals and hormonal attitude. Be a man and do the right thing. Be reasonable. That's how you become based. Most people men and women just seethe because they are mindless brainwashed apes
Okay.

At least you didn't seethe like most

Anytime I tried to talk with people they get irritated by looking at me and my face. I just want to help brocels out. Maybe just maybe some won't kill me for pussy. Maybe just maybe it's not all about competition and it's actually meaningful. Maybe or I'm probably coping :shock: