Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are you attracted to below average women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34699
  • Start date

are you attracted to below average women?

• yes

• no

• you cope that she might have lower standards and a nice personality so youre kinda attracted to her

• completely ignore them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 34699

Deleted member 34699

Banned
-
how low are your standards?

Yes, I get hard for most women tbh

yeah most of the girls i liked were deemed ugly or below average by my friends.

i had a crush on what they called “ grinch”

I can't fantasize about them

If I dont have another option yes.

YES YES. But they don't find me attractive tho

I tried but got rejected or ignored on Instagram. I guess they deserve something better

Butterfaces sure, as long as she puts a bag over her head. Ugly all the way around, nah.

Below avg white yes, while other races are completely subhuman and I don’t like them at all

Attractiveness is subjective. What I consider below average, may as well be average or even above average (unlikely though, as attractiveness is often objective to a certain point, after which it becomes subjective).

yes i can take them

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly

Attractiveness is subjective. What I consider below average, may as well be average or even above average (unlikely though, as attractiveness is often objective to a certain point, after which it becomes subjective).
What isn't subjective is that regardless of whether a woman is attractive or not, she will always demand chads. SMV of foids are so inflated that even a deformed foid can end up with a normie betabuxxer.

What isn't subjective is that regardless of whether a woman is attractive or not, she will always demand chads. SMV of foids are so inflated that even a deformed foid can end up with a normie betabuxxer.
That's the thing, there is no Chad-for-all, some women want another type of Chad. Chad will be attractive to most women, but not all.

Only hope is to find one that's below average (like me) and has ridiculously low standards that I could meet. No point in looking or fantasizing about stacies; never gonna happen.

Only hope is to find one that's below average (like me) and has ridiculously low standards that I could meet. No point in looking or fantasizing about stacies; never gonna happen.
Sadly, that's never gonna happen.

Your average woman still gets hundreds of messages a day, from guys that are a far better looking than any of us will ever be. They live in a whole different world. She could be literally deformed and she'll still be showered with male attention just for having a wet hole between her legs.

yes, juggernaut law didn't come out of a vacuum

i am attracted to most women and most women are below average

Sadly, that's never gonna happen.

Your average woman still gets hundreds of messages a day, from guys that are a far better looking than any of us will ever be. They live in a whole different world. She could be literally deformed and she'll still be showered with male attention just for having a wet hole between her legs.
Based Graycel.

Getting ugly foids is just as impossible as getting attractive foids. A common cope is that ugly foids are more accepting but it just isn't true unfortunately.

Average and below average only for fucking and dumbing
Stacey for marrying and having kids.

how low are your standards standard are my looksmatch which is basically a 3/10 aka not morbidly obese and not malformed/crippled that's all I ask between the ages of 18-32 (26 here)

Not gonna lie, the women that most men would fuck and date i still find attractive, and i think itd be intellectually dishonest to say they arent. But would i date them if i was attractive? Hell no. Most of these cunts do not even have a personality, their egos are so fucking high and they are narcisstic as fuck. They act like they are top shit and if anything doesnt go their way they will complain and betacucks and foids will fly over to them and give them sympathy donuts.

i would much rather date a 4/10 or 5/10