Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you atheist, agnostic, or religious?

Are you atheist, agnostic, or religious?

• Total voters
lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
title, curious to see how this overlaps with inceldom

100% anti-theistic Atheist.

I'm protheistic atheist. I support law and order, a government that actively promotes virtue and combats vices. In days of yore, such governments used the church(es) as a pretext for their actions. In theory, it doesn't sound bad. Nonetheless, I'm a mature man of reason and hence cannot believe in monotheistic religions' god.

I'm protheistic atheist. I support law and order, a government that actively promotes virtue and combats vices. In days of yore, such governments used the church(es) as a pretext for their actions. In theory, it doesn't sound bad. Nonetheless, I'm a mature man of reason and hence cannot believe in monotheistic religions' god.

Agnostic but leaning religious because I had a prophetic dream the day before something happened.

I believe in God, because, I was raised catholic. But I'm angry at him

I somewhat believe in god even if i life live like a atheist tho

fuck god hes a shit hole non existent made up cunt by jews don't believe in it all all

I only really enjoy being around Pagancels and Christiancels tbh.

Agnostic. I do not know if God exists or if he doesn't. However I view most religions especially the (((Abrahamic))) religions as cope. I think if God exists he is either malevolent or simply does not care about us.