Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you at peace with your loser status?

• Mostly at peace, but sometimes it hurts a bit.

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • Completely at peace due to religious cope

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Completely at peace due to nihilistic cope

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Completely at peace due to other / multiple copes

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Not at peace at all, I feel anxious / suicidal all the time

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Personally, I am mostly at peace. However, I would be a hypocrite if I pretended I'm always ego-less and never caring about status. True ego death requires intense practice and mental strength, overcoming the animal pecking order instinct is very difficult.

No ı'm always angry at this

I can't ever find true peace, i will always have bad thougths inside me.

I dunno ask your mother

Completely at peace. I think about my future ascension 24/7 I don't even think about the present situation.

No matter what normies try to do to me I'm not affected.

In the west I may be otaku/wapanese/weeaboo but in Japan I will be . . .

IMG 4100

I'm at peace until I go out and witness couples holding hands and displaying public affection.

Completely at peace. I think about my future ascension 24/7 I don't even think about the present situation.

No matter what normies try to do to me I'm not affected.

Ascension as in sex or rope?

I plan to surgerymaxx to pump and dump foids, if it fails I'll rope.

At least you're 5'10. I'm 5'8 on a large college. Sui fuel

I plan to get 5-inch limb lengthening as well, not just facial surgeries.

That's retarded tbh. Those look awful and will probably fuck you up in the long run. 5'10 really is not bad at all. Just get facial surgeries. Are you STEMcelling like me for money?

Picked mostly at peace. Had things gone better for me earlier in life, I doubt i'd have been incel. But at the same time, i know it's all out of my control.

I would be at peace if I could get a steady supply of sex or employment, both if possible. Besides these two reasons, I do not give a shit about social standing.

I just accepted my fate, there is no way to escape from this

replace anxious and suicidal to ragefueled and angry and youd have me

Sometimes I get ronery.

No. It always hit me when i think of what i missed ...

if you aren't part of a social network you don't have a status

mostly at peace, but seeing stacies IRL reminds of my inceldom

if you aren't part of a social network you don't have a status
That's quite smart, but as a man, can you really escape society? I share Jean-Paul Sartre's view that for better or worse, we always see ourselves partly through the eyes of others. Only a very tiny minority of Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Taoist and Sufi monks can claim to have reached true ego death.

That's retarded tbh. Those look awful and will probably fuck you up in the long run. 5'10 really is not bad at all. Just get facial surgeries. Are you STEMcelling like me for money?

They don't look that awful tbh, I've made some mockups and it looks ok. If done correctly there really is no side effects. 5'10" is kinda bad in my country, definitely below average.

I've found a really good surgeon from here as well that will do it for cheap, so I don't need that much money.

I'm making money online, that's the only way for me.

yes.

We are only losers because of the bones in our face.

If we woke up tomorrow looking like chad we´d automatically be winners in the eyes of society and especially women.

They don't look that awful tbh, I've made some mockups and it looks ok. If done correctly there really is no side effects. 5'10" is kinda bad in my country, definitely below average.

I've found a really good surgeon from here as well that will do it for cheap, so I don't need that much money.

I'm making money online, that's the only way for me.

Nice. I made 5 figures as a 14 year old by making a website reselling instagram likes/followers to insecure stacies lmao.

Depends, if I am financially successful then perhaps it will balance out and make me an above average loser I suppose.

So no, until I manage to get a job I will not be at peace and live everyday in economic anxiety

That's quite smart, but as a man, can you really escape society?
you can leave the society only if you are completely independent (food, tools etc.)
clearly it's not my case

Nice. I made 5 figures as a 14 year old by making a website reselling instagram likes/followers to insecure stacies lmao.

Good job bro.

I made money online advertising physical products and not sending any when they order just charging their card and taking their money. Until they closed my accounts I made decent money.

Good job bro.

I made money online advertising physical products and not sending any when they order just charging their card and taking their money. Until they closed my accounts I made decent money.

Lmao that's hilarious. How much did you make lol

Around 700-800 dollars a month for half a year tbh

Solid. I used to make a couple K a month but my traffic method dried up.

Mostly yes, because as an adult if you just keep a low profile nobody will care about you being low status.

Mostly yes, because as an adult if you just keep a low profile nobody will care about you being low status.
This

I dont give a shit, loser-winner dichotomy is irrelevant to me.

The only thing that matters is being good looking and attracting prime foids.

It's not over till it's over. Either I'll ascend or ER. This but merely a temporary state.

I honestly don't care about showing off status and being a winner, it just sucks that I have to wageslave and not have access to sex with prime teens.

In other words only some of the consequences of being a loser bother me, not being a loser itself or being considered one.

Last edited:
I am at peace through a deterministic objective understanding of life.

not really but i'm slowly accepting my fate

Completely at peace due to other...

I don't care the least about this life anymore. I live completely for the coming life in the afterlife. I'm expecting a destiny in the afterlife that most of you, oh my brothers in despair and misfortune, haven't got a clue about.

Note that this is NOT a religious cope. I'm not religious, but realistic and scientifically minded. I don't worship any deity who requires my "betterment".

you'll never be at peace being at the bottom....you just learn how to living with such burden, but its a constant battle between sanity and insanity

It bothers me a lot honestly. I'm a loser in pretty much every aspect of my life. Sometimes I feel that I'm just in a rut and will get out soon, but then reality hits. If I've gone this long having absolutely no success in in anything, then I am never going to get it. The only thing that makes life any better for me is drinking. At least I have that to live for.

you should not worry about something you cannot change. Worrying accomplishes nothing. We should all try to find piece.

Yeas somewhat BUT I'm nobodies door mat though.
I honestly don't care about showing off status and being a winner, it just sucks that I have to wageslave and not have access to sex.

In other words only some of the consequences of being a loser bother me, not being a loser itself or being considered one.
you'll never be at peace being at the bottom....you just learn how to living with such burden, but its a constant battle between sanity and insanity

I'm ugly so what's the point. Even if I do nothing but study and get a good job I will just get a used up past prime girl that would of rejected me in my past, that also rarely ever puts out because I'm ugly and not tall enough to make up for it.

I'm ugly so what's the point. Even if I do nothing but study and get a good job I will just get a used up past prime girl that would of rejected me in my past, that also rarely ever puts out because I'm ugly and not tall enough to make up for it.

Mostly at peace. Whenever i don't think about my current situation. Living in a very small town i rarely see couples outside and that's good. When i think about my small dick, non existing sexual skills and how foids will find me pathetic and odd if i get along with one.

Also getting older, only a few months left to 28 and that i will sadly, only find a roastie if i suceed. Finding a virgin foid is like finding a treasure but if a foid starts a relationship with a virgin guy it's more of a curse for her i think, only some of them find it cool. Those are my worst thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back