Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you ashamed of your look?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Do you feel the constant shame of way you look???

I just try to avoid mirrors. When I go to the bathroom I always have the lights off

I'm not ashamed of it but not satisfied too. Just avoid it

I just try to avoid mirrors. When I go to the bathroom I always have the lights off
I did the same, in fact still doing it but less than before.

Yes, our society glorifies looks so there's absolutely nothing to be proud of being ugly

No. I feel dissapointment tho.

This, also I have to try extra hard to avoid cameras from normalfags

I’m not satisfied but certainly not ashamed. It’s not our fault we were born this way.

I hate my reflection I pay people to shave my face to avoid looking at the mirror

My day is instantly ruined whenever I see myself

No I'm really happy I'm ugly as fuck it's so much fun to be a monster.

I avoid mirrors as much as I can. I feel sad and unworthy whenever I look at myself.

when i look in th he mirror my heart broke because of my baldness and 25+ moles on my face etc...

When I look at myself from the side I start self hating. Not that bad from the front but my jawline/chin really kills me. Also if I look at a full body shot, my legs look so stubby

no, its not my fault

LOL same if I wasnt ashamed of the way I looked then I wouldnt be on this site and I would be able to talk to foids easily.

No man. I don’t like the way I look but why should I feel shame for something I have no control over?

Yes i am. I try to hide my face from the masses when possible

Sometimes on really ugly days I feel ashamed of my face, but mostly it's fine. I am forever ashamed of my height/frame/hair though.

Yes, I hate it. It doesn't represent who I truly am.