Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you ashamed of your inceldom?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I am at least

No

Incel Pride World Wide

:feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab:

depends on what you mean

I used to be extremely ashamed. Then I realized it's not me. It's my parents who brought me into this world. They could have just used a condom, but fuck no they wanted to produce an ugly balding ricecel instead that got bullied by all the white kids.

So now I'm only somewhat ashamed.

No, because it aint my fault, idgaf if normtards look down on me

depends on what you mean
I wish I could be more towards friends/family, the idea that I probably won't be able to have a wife and having family gatherings which I can attend with her and behave like a normal human.

Shame is not an emotion I feel about anything. I am sad and angry about my inceldom, though.

No because it's not my fault

I wish I could be more towards friends/family, the idea that I probably won't be able to have a wife and having family gatherings which I can attend with her and behave like a normal human.
I mean that is a bit depressing but I'm not "ashamed" of it because it's not really a moral failing on my part. feel like most people would be pretty cynical if they had been a social reject with no contacts, no relationships and never experiencing affection for their entire life

IRL I am, but online IDC

Not ashamed, more depressed, frustrated, and angry than anything else.

I mean that is a bit depressing but I'm not "ashamed" of it because it's not really a moral failing on my part. feel like most people would be pretty cynical if they had been a social reject with no contacts, no relationships and never experiencing affection for their entire life

I'm neither ashamed nor proud. I didn't choose to be ugly, to have the types of preferences I have or to have been born in this era. I did approach and try a lot so I have peace of mind now about it.

Not really unless im getting mogged then and there. If im isolated and ldaring at home I can focus on my copes fairly well. If im around people though I start to grow ashamed because normies cant help but constantly flaunt their sex-having and romantic relationships. It's easier just to not go outside tbh.