Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you an ex-whiteknight?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
What change your mind?

I stop being a whiteknight because a landwhale said I'm not attractive enough to be a gentleman.
Then I realized this is the true nature of women...
Every sub8 man are just a trash to them..

Yes. I was till i got blackpilled.

Hurted hard.

No, I've never been a whiteknight. I have always treated roasties how they should be treated.

Yes. I used to support feminism.
Change wasn't an event but a process, it's just something that happens little by little.

i was a hardcore white night in early high school

I used to think femoids genuinely didn't like being treated like shit. Obviously now I know it's all a scam and now I just don't bother anymore.

No, can't really say that. There has been some general women worshipping, treating them like another species, but I always felt that men are unquestionably superior.

Once in high school I stopped my chaddest friend (good face, best style at school and zero inhibition, probably most popular in the school) from getting a girl I liked. I told her bad things about him only to not let him touch her. Jesus I was such a cuck. Now he is a balding manlet and fucks a 4/10 roastie while this girl is top tier Stacy. I'm sorry.

gay_fag said:
Once in high school I stopped my chaddest friend (good face, best style at school and zero inhibition, probably most popular in the school) from getting a girl I liked. I told her bad things about him only to not let him touch her. Jesus I was such a cuck. Now he is a balding manlet and fucks a 4/10 roastie while this girl is top tier Stacy. I'm sorry.

Don't feel bad man. He's now with his looksmatch. You maybe saved him from a lot of suffering.

No matters how gentleman you are if you are sub 8.

modus_coperandi said:
Don't feel bad man. He's now with his looksmatch. You maybe saved him from a lot of suffering.

He's still quite attractive and has the most alpha PERSONALITY I've ever seen. A league above his gf. Also Stacy at that time in highschool was with a 4/10 guy who all of you would call an incel.

That landwhale still doesnt get laid too... LMAO
Lol
She expects a 8+ pretty boy to ask her out LOL

modus_coperandi said:
gay_fag said:
Don't feel bad man. He's now with his looksmatch. You maybe saved him from a lot of suffering.

Lol a chad turned manletcel...
I wonder he didn't on r/suicidewatch.
I think he will discover sluthate soon...

I used to be a whiteknight until my dream femoid decided to reject me when I asked her out. It was probably because she thought she could get better. I am the perfect male to have, I'm kind, I'm intelligent (175IQ) and I have a lot of money. Women only want a 6'6+ Chad with a 6"+ dick. This world is so unfair.

I have never been a whiteknight ever. I could always sense that something was off about femoids and I was genuinely disgusted with the idea of covering for them.

No

I've always been low inh and opinionated. So I've always been sort of an abrasive asshole when an entitled cunt things she deserves special treatment because she has a warm gash. I've always hated white knight cucks, pathetic.

Yes. I used to think respecting women and treating them the way I'd want to be treated, I could win them over with my sense of humor and personality.

Thanks for nothing mom.

Fuck whores.

I didn't have many interactions with girls, so I never had the chance to be a white knight

I wasn't a hardcore white knight and never advocated for feminism but I had internalised white knightism as I fantasised on saving a pretty girl from a perilous situation so she'd fall in love with me lololol.

My friend,a fatcel, was the nicest guy I have ever meet..
He treats women like goddess and got rejected everytimes.
Just LOL @ personality BS propaganda.

He is fucking rich too
Now,no need to explain why he doesnt get laid.

No, was miniblackpilled since was a kid

never

shame on you if you were

SUPERCEL said:

He is fucking rich too
Now,no need to explain why he doesnt get laid.

Because he treats them like godesses. He should treat them as sex objects.