Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you an atheist or theist?

Choose

• Atheist

• Theist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-
Atheist = doesn’t believe in the existence of god or gods

Theist = belief in the existence of a god or gods

See sig. Some traditional Christian women are the only non-thot women I've ever seen in my life. JFL at atheistcels.

See sig. Some traditional Christian women are the only non-thot women I've ever seen in my life. JFL at atheistcels.

Cope. They’re fucking Chad on Saturday and coming to church on Sunday. There’s a saying where I’m from “the church girls are the freakiest”

Do they actually exist, thought it was a myth?

Cope. They’re fucking Chad on Saturday and coming to church on Sunday. There’s a saying where I’m from “the church girls are the freakiest”
traditional
Not all Christians are traditional. I'm talking about the kind of girls that were raised in a patriarchy and were bred to be submissive. Not your average retarded baptist who is christian and doesn't even know why.
Do they actually exist, thought it was a myth?
I have met some, maybe 5 or 10 in my life. They are extremely rare but they do exist. No use banking on them if you're not a Christcel. I have been in the church my entire life. It's more or less my only way out.

Not getting enough of a sample size. Off Topic must not be a place for polls.

Somewhere in between leaning towards theism.

Theist, I used to be an edgy atheist but god has given me little hints and clues that shows he is in fact real and the end days are coming.

Where's the Agnostic option? It's impossible to know whether there are higher consciences or not. We are limited by our own biology, infrared lights, sonar, and all manor of sensations can only be percieved through machines, there are no doubt other things beyond us as well.

Where's the Agnostic option? It's impossible to know whether there are higher consciences or not. We are limited by our own biology, infrared lights, sonar, and all manor of sensations can only be percieved through machines, there are no doubt other things beyond us as well.

I tried to add an agnostic option but it won’t let me. Can you choose which sounds more logical between atheism and theism

used to believe years ago but thankfully stopped a little after blackpilling myself, not just on looks and shit, but pretty much everything in the world.

+ I mean people can believe what they want, but it still baffles me how an incel could believe in religion, when all a incel life is full of is usually bitterness, misery, depression sadness because of ugly face and how they have been treated.

add on earthquakes, cancer etc etc
cope

+ I mean people can believe what they want, but it still baffles me how an incel could believe in religion, when all a incel life is full of is usually bitterness, misery, depression sadness because of ugly face and how they have been treated.

add on earthquakes, cancer etc etc

cope

A coping theist will say “there’s free will bro, that’s why everything’s fucked up”

I can't help but feel atheism but i hope af there is some sort of trascendence that religions got right without ever managing to describing it properly.

Only way to not go full ER and then kill myself

Atheist.
I'm not that deluded.

christian. i know god exists and when the time comes he is going to do away with this shitty world.

I'm agnostic theist. I recognize someone or something had to create us, but I have no idea what it is, nobody else knows, nobody will ever know, and thus I don't ponder it.

There is no such thing as an "agnostic". Christians believe that you HAVE to accept Jesus as your savior and ONLY JESUS can save you or you're going to hell.

You either do or you don't. There is no pussyfooting "maybe if i say im not sure god will forgive me if it turns out hes actually real!" pathetic beta bullshit.

low IQ as fuck if you say you do though

Agnostic Atheist.

I can't truly be a theist ever, i feel religion is just a massive cope (Especially the abrahamic ones)

The results have consistently stayed around 55-60% atheist. I wonder, did you become atheists after realizing it was over or were you atheist before taking the blackpill?

The results have consistently stayed around 55-60% atheist. I wonder, did you become atheists after realizing it was over or were you atheist before taking the blackpill?

I had become atheist well before I took the blackpill. Unchecked female hypergamy is one of the many reasons I can´t believe in religion.

Atheist.
Believing in God would be one of the best copes ever but I just cannot

I had become atheist well before I took the blackpill. Unchecked female hypergamy is one of the many reasons I can´t believe in religion.

Same dude. I remember I was starting to lean back into theism and religion, but once I swallowed the blackpill I just knew there couldn’t be a god.
Atheist.
Believing in God would be one of the best copes ever but I just cannot

I honestly wish I could believe in god and jesus. It would make me feel better thinking that after I die everything gets better. I even tried to force myself to believe again but I just couldn’t

it still baffles me how an incel could believe in religion, when all a incel life is full of is usually bitterness, misery, depression sadness because of ugly face and how they have been treated.
That's because you're assuming that every religious or spiritual person believes in the same concept of God that has been impregnated into society by Christianity, but that's not what everyone believes.

That's because you're assuming that every religious or spiritual person believes in the same concept of God that has been impregnated into society by Christianity, but that's not what everyone believes.
same shit different god tho

Kys, I'm Catholic so I'm a theist.

same shit different god tho
Not really, you should investigate.
Even Judaic God isn't the same Christian God, Jews don't believe in heaven or hell, for example. That's if we don't even go into pagan/autoctonous religions.
Worlds of different theosophical and philosophical customs and beliefs, a lot of them believe God is completely indifferent to everything, others that God isn't even a being but more of the fabric of reality itself.
Then again, you should investigate.

>christian women (specially white)
>non-thot

pick one

Ex-muslim atheist here, I also have orthodox education from islamic school (madrasah) and memorized the entire quran (hafeez) but forgot more than half of it because I don't practice/revise anymore.

Last edited:
>christian women (specially white)
>non-thot

pick one.
You're kind of wrong but kind of right. They exist is such small numbers that they are a statistical anomaly, meaning that you can pretty much say all christian women are thots (if she breathe, she a thot). The rare unicorns I've met though were lifefuel.

You're kind of wrong but kind of right. They exist is such small numbers that they are a statistical anomaly, meaning that you can pretty much say all christian women are thots (if she breathe, she a thot). The rare unicorns I've met though were lifefuel.
Yea may be some women in amish or orthodox mormon communities are not thots and traditionalists, but 99.99999999.....% are dick riding vile thots.

Atheist world population in the United States is 7%

But 60% of IncelsMe

Does atheism = more likely to be incel ?

I'm agnostic theist. I recognize someone or something had to create us, but I have no idea what it is, nobody else knows, nobody will ever know, and thus I don't ponder it.

I don't think you know what agnostic means. It means that you do not know if someone or somethign created us. You can be a theist and not know what that is. You are a theist.

Atheist world population in the United States is 7%

But 60% of IncelsMe

I think inceldom robs you of the belief in a just world, which is correlated with atheism.

I think inceldom robs you of the belief in a just world, which is correlated with atheism.
Which is weird... because a christian with proper doctrinal understanding of Justification understands it's not "fair".

Which is weird... because a christian with proper doctrinal understanding of Justification understands it's not "fair".

Yeah I'm not going to say that it's 100% solid reasoning, only that the thought pattern seems to stem from the "problem of evil". This assumption is a bit flawed of course, in several respects, I'm just pointing out the types of thinking that I've noticed.

Probably. It means you're not a normie. You don't follow the crowd, so you're less likely to be liked by the vast majority of people. This is just something I've accepted.

Probably. It means you're not a normie. You don't follow the crowd, so you're less likely to be liked by the vast majority of people. This is just something I've accepted.

Good point dude. I remember when I was Muslim I always had people around me because I made friends with people at the mosque and I was more social and happy. Since becoming an atheist I’ve lost friends, been hated by my family and grew more depressed. It’s worse for ex-Muslims because In the Quran it says that people who leave the religion should be murdered

It’s worse for ex-Muslims because In the Quran it says that people who leave the religion should be murdered
Yeah. I'm pretty sure it also says that people who refuse to convert to Islam should be converted by force. Barbaric religion. You did the right thing by leaving it.

One last bump just to get to 50 votes and then I’m going to do this poll in Inceldom discussions to get a bigger sample size

Agnostic, but leaning towards theistic.

Atheists are cucks.

Atheist 4 life

High IQ post, used to be Atheist, grew out of it

Yeah I'm not going to say that it's 100% solid reasoning, only that the thought pattern seems to stem from the "problem of evil". This assumption is a bit flawed of course, in several respects, I'm just pointing out the types of thinking that I've noticed.

How? Could you expand on what you're basing your view on..