Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are you an angry person like myself? Pissed off 24/7? Enjoy watching people getting rekt?

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
I hate this world, this society, the human race and anything that exists. It comes to a point when you realize everything you have been told is a fucking lie. I can't and nor will i harm anyone( because i don't want to embarass my family, i don't want to go to prison and i don't want to die and get hated by everyone for eternity). So instead the only satisfaction i get is when mass shooters go on a rampage and kill other people. Sounds edgy as fuck, but i really don't care. I am not commiting any crime here. I don't give a shit about politics or religion. I like these guys because they killed people. That is enough for me. As many people as possible is always better. Heroes of mine which i sympathize and admire for what they did:

59ffc406fc7e938c7b8b4567

220px Stephen Craig Paddock

Sdut fan letters james holmes released 2015sep12

AdamLanzaHD

Gal chogunman 8 jpg

Roof gun

ImagesXRNEH6WM

56cdca7abec0aimage

ElliotRodger 580

ImagesLO1EIPWI

Justice21n 6 web
DWCFvK0VwAU2 3D

Mateen

There are many others off course but i like these ones in general. How many people do you think they killed combined? Eh?
305. 305 FUCKING PEOPLE COMBINED! HOLY FUCKING SHIT. 305 BODIES

I hate maths for the most part but this was a fun research. Used my calculator and got 305 bodies combined together. Amazing!
While normies fuck their girlfriends and wives in their spare time, i get to research the bodycount of my favorite mass murderers and have some fun with math.
This is Autism in it's purest form. But i fucking love it

305 people is the average femoid sex count. They shouldve smoked atleast 5k.

wooow ure a crazy sociopath!

I am angry because I have so many reasons to be.

Yeah I too love shadow the hedgehog and sasuke!
HachiOk

. I can't and nor will i harm anyone( because i don't want to embarass my family, i don't want to go to prison and i don't want to die and get hated by everyone for eternity).
As the great Dylan Klebold once said: “We don’t give a shit, cuz we’re gonna did doing it”

As the great Dylan Klebold once said: “We don’t give a shit, cuz we’re gonna did doing it”
It was a kamikaze mission. Take as many as you can before you blow your own brains out. Murder-suicide rampages are always dramatic

I hate this world, this society, the human race and anything that exists. It comes to a point when you realize everything you have been told is a fucking lie. I can't and nor will i harm anyone( because i don't want to embarass my family, i don't want to go to prison and i don't want to die and get hated by everyone for eternity). So instead the only satisfaction i get is when mass shooters go on a rampage and kill other people. Sounds edgy as fuck, but i really don't care. I am not commiting any crime here. I don't give a shit about politics or religion. I like these guys because they killed people. That is enough for me. As many people as possible is always better. Heroes of mine which i sympathize and admire for what they did:

You haven't fully experienced the nature of the world to say that.

I want to die and everyone already hates me.

My Finnish heroes:
Pekka-Eric Auvinen
Jokela-school-shooter.jpg

Juhani Matti Saari

It was a kamikaze mission. Take as many as you can before you blow your own brains out. Murder-suicide rampages are always dramatic
It’s a shame that a decent movie will never be made about that stuff

How can they be so dumb and kill 305 only if combined? Breivik did a slight planning and killed more than half of it in a single spree.

Those are all very low IQ and I make me get angry at them instead.

We are edgy brothers, OP.

My Finnish heroes:
Pekka-Eric Auvinen
Jokela-school-shooter.jpg
He was kind of an Eric Harris clone but he still has my respect
How can they be so dumb and kill 305 only if combined? Breivik did a slight planning and killed more than half of it in a single spree.
Breivik definitely knew what he was doing, but he also had a few lucky breaks along the way

He was kind of an Eric Harris clone but he still has my respect

Breivik definitely knew what he was doing, but he also had a few lucky breaks along the way
Breivik K/D rate is pretty good though

Breivik K/D rate is pretty good though
Very good, but it seems he put in way too much effort for what he actually got out of it. That manifesto of his indicates that he could’ve done better had he not surrendered so easily

It’s a shame that a decent movie will never be made about that stuff
A good reason why. Because that would "encourage" other fucked up individuals(like myself) to do the same. Since i am not American nor do i live in America, i can't buy any guns at all(nor do i want to either for that matter), but other individuals like myself that live in the land of the "free" can buy guns and go apeshit on people anytime they want. And many of mass murderers are inspired by others before them. Dumb question but how are mass shooters mostly seen in your country? Do people trying to forget about them so they don't give them any attention or fame? Or something like that?

ER was so handsome.

The consequences would be to severe if i would try anything. Besides i am to fucking lazy and incompetent to try out anything like that. LDAR is my only way in life sadly(if i don't jump in front of a train and end my suffering) Btw i fucking love that massacre scene from the Marc Lepine movie. I re watched it so many times when he gunned down feminist cunts and filled them with bullets. I truly enjoyed that. Alot :feelsokman:

The consequences would be to severe if i would try anything. Besides i am to fucking lazy and incompetent to try out anything like that. LDAR is my only way in life sadly(if i don't jump in front of a train and end my suffering) Btw i fucking love that massacre scene from the Marc Lepine movie. I re watched it so many times when he gunned down feminist cunts and filled them with bullets. I truly enjoyed that. Alot :feelsokman:
It is indeed an awesome scene.

If you haven´t seen these movies yet you should definitely check them out.
God Bless America
Falling Down

Btw: Awesome avi Ember Mclain

305 people is unfortunately just a drop in the bucket.

Women kill millions of men everyday worldwide. Male suicide rates are 5x higher than womens afterall.

It is indeed an awesome scene.

If you haven´t seen these movies yet you should definitely check them out.
God Bless America
Falling Down

Btw: Awesome avi Ember Mclain

I love that video and i love Randy Stair. Imagine that he murdered his coworkers so he could get reincarnated into a cartoon ghost girl and spend his eternity with his waifu. Not to mention he died as a friendless kissless virgin as well. Hated everything and everyone. I have read his journal and listen to his audio diaries and watched almost all his uploads. I never grow tired of Randy Stair. He's one of his own kind

I love that video and i love Randy Stair. Imagine that he murdered his coworkers so he could get reincarnated into a cartoon ghost girl and spend his eternity with his waifu. Not to mention he died as a friendless kissless virgin as well. Hated everything and everyone. I have read his journal and listen to his audio diaries and watched almost all his uploads. I never grow tired of Randy Stair. He's one of his own kind
I actually never watched Danny Phantom as a teenager because I thought it was boring and generic. But this song is VERY good!

Well yeah that is pretty fucked up to believe but it is not any less weird or "insane" than any other religion, I am sure a lot of people will think differently but whether you believe in a god, Santa Claus, the toothfairy or becoming a part of the Ghost Squad it´s all the same imaginary. Of course believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth fairy is a wonderful fairy tale for children and I enjoyed it too but when people talk about religion or an after life :feelstastyman: I think it is just as retarded as an adult who beliefs in the toothfairy or Santa Claus because none of them exists.

I actually never watched Danny Phantom as a teenager because I thought it was boring and generic. But this song is VERY good!

Well yeah that is pretty fucked up to believe but it is not any less weird or "insane" than any other religion, I am sure a lot of people will think differently but whether you believe in a god, Santa Claus, the toothfairy or becoming a part of the Ghost Squad it´s all the same imaginary. Of course believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth fairy is a wonderful fairy tale for children and I enjoyed it too but when people talk about religion or an after life :feelstastyman: I think it is just as retarded as an adult who beliefs in the toothfairy or Santa Claus because none of them exists.

Agree. Btw i have seen Fallen Down and i loved it. That's how i feel all the time. Pissed off, angry all the time, irritated at everything. Feels always like i am about to snap. Everytime i become pissed off, i need to rest or sleep for a while in order to calm myself down. A good strategy

Dumb question but how are mass shooters mostly seen in your country? Do people trying to forget about them so they don't give them any attention or fame? Or something like that?
It depends on who you talk to. Most are dismissive of them and others treat them like a meme. There are a few people who believe that mass shooters are purely motivated by fame and so they want any future shooters to remain anonymous and to instead shift focus to the victims. Then you’ve got people like me who admire those who are unwilling to betray their thoughts and are determined to put an end to their suffering and simultaneously the people who rained injustices and insults upon them

It depends on who you talk to. Most are dismissive of them and others treat them like a meme. There are a few people who believe that mass shooters are purely motivated by fame and so they want any future shooters to remain anonymous and to instead shift focus to the victims. Then you’ve got people like me who admire those who are unwilling to betray their thoughts and are determined to put an end to their suffering and simultaneously the people who rained injustices and insults upon them

But many Americans(as whole) see them in negative light i presume?
Offcourse it depends on who you talk to, but most people don't have any good thoughts about them.
Just by reading comments from average Americans about them, they all seem to hate and despise them like cancer.
Well being a mass murderer will create a shitton of enemies. Speaks for itself

Start going out and messing with people.

But many Americans(as whole) see them in negative light i presume?
Offcourse it depends on who you talk to, but most people don't have any good thoughts about them.
Just by reading comments from average Americans about them, they all seem to hate and despise them like cancer.
Well being a mass murderer will create a shitton of enemies. Speaks for itself
Like I said they’re pretty dismissive over them after the news coverage has ended. They’re initinally overcome with faux outrage and virtue signal over the comments sections. After awhile they’re on to the next thing and whenever you mention them you get an unenthusiastic “oh yeah, that was a sick thing they did” and nothing else. At the end of the day, they don’t really give a shit

Names pls
1. Devin Patrick Kelly
2. Dylann Roof
3. Randy Stair

There you go boyo
Like I said they’re pretty dismissive over them after the news coverage has ended. They’re initinally overcome with faux outrage and virtue signal over the comments sections. After awhile they’re on to the next thing and whenever you mention them you get an unenthusiastic “oh yeah, that was a sick thing they did” and nothing else. At the end of the day, they don’t really give a shit

What does the average american gives a shit about?

Life fuel, those guys are hero’s. But I only like foids get killed.

Not really a fan of random ppl dying. Although half turn out to be women in those cases

View attachment 83175
View attachment 83178
View attachment 83180
View attachment 83181
View attachment 83182

View attachment 83183
View attachment 83185
View attachment 83186
View attachment 83187
View attachment 83188

View attachment 83190
View attachment 83195View attachment 83199
View attachment 83208

There are many others off course but i like these ones in general. How many people do you think they killed combined? Eh?
305. 305 FUCKING PEOPLE COMBINED! HOLY FUCKING SHIT. 305 BODIES

I hate maths for the most part but this was a fun research. Used my calculator and got 305 bodies combined together. Amazing!
While normies fuck their girlfriends and wives in their spare time, i get to research the bodycount of my favorite mass murderers and have some fun with math.
This is Autism in it's purest form. But i fucking love it
Thats cute, but Hitler helped orchestrate around 7 million deaths.Genocide is the only solution

Holmes and Lanza killed kids though.

Your so much like me.

I honestly wish I had the T to feel angry

I'm annoyed but not really angry. I can't blame the world for treating me like dirt. I would've done the same had I not been subhuman

Agree. Btw i have seen Fallen Down and i loved it. That's how i feel all the time. Pissed off, angry all the time, irritated at everything. Feels always like i am about to snap. Everytime i become pissed off, i need to rest or sleep for a while in order to calm myself down. A good strategy
I know the feeling.
But my personal favorite is God Bless America.