Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you also a worthless, talentless, good for nothing iqlet

are you a good for nothing?

• yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Like I haven't ever achieved anything in my life.
Just being KHHV and nothing else, I am ugly and I have no other purpose than that.
Do you also suffer from this?

tf is a femsect? a female insect?
like toilet, foid, another term to disrespect the crappiest and most worthless gender this godforsaken Earth has begotten

I have a solid job and a nice condo, thats it

Yes,i'm genetic garbage that shouldn't have existed in the first place,my brain is fried,if it ever was normal.
Like i can't think straight,my mind is blank,sometimes i forget what i was thinking about 2 seconds ago.
Haven't achieved nothing in the normie scumciety and i don't even try to,i realized some time ago that no matter what i do,my efforts will be pointless due to being genetic trash.
So i just ldar in my room,coping with video games,music,youtube,etc.

I am unable to drive.

Yes,i'm genetic garbage that shouldn't have existed in the first place,my brain is fried,if it ever was normal.
Like i can't think straight,my mind is blank,sometimes i forget what i was thinking about 2 seconds ago.
Haven't achieved nothing in the normie scumciety and i don't even try to,i realized some time ago that no matter what i do,my efforts will be pointless due to being genetic trash.
So i just ldar in my room,coping with video games,music,youtube,etc.
Fuck scumciety ngl

I am unable to drive.
Kek I also took the exam 6 times and I have failed each one of them, I don't have driver's license and I have no clue into driving a car.
Luckily (or sadly), I do not have a car, so it didn't matter in the end.

I'm an IQlet as well. I'm hoping that euthanasia is implemented en masse :feelshehe:

I'm an IQlet as well. I'm hoping that euthanasia is implemented en masse :feelshehe:
I really hope for that too.
Wonder why libtards, normies and femibullshit who wants us dead aren't implementing that.
Kind of hypocritical you know?