Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you alone tonight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Although I'm not alone tonight since my folks are snoozing in their room. I generally feel alone anyway since I have no one to hang out with tonight. What about the rest of you? Are you alone on this Friday night? If so does Sonic's smugness fuel you with rage?

No I’m alone at day time

im alone every night, gonna head to bed and escape my hell of a life in like an hr and a half tbh

I'm alone all life

I'm never alone.

View attachment 113233Although I'm not alone tonight since my folks are snoozing in their room. I generally feel alone anyway since I have no one to hang out with tonight. What about the rest of you? Are you alone on this Friday night? If so does Sonic's smugness fuel you with rage?
i'm not alone i have you guys

No, i'm staying at a friends house ngl.

Locked in my bedroom 24/7 alone

Im alone like always

It will be the ultimate freedom to just get in a car and drive

Indeed and no female can mogg us anymore. I really understand now why men are obsessed with cars. Seriously, if I could choose between a female and a driver licence, I would choose the driver licence.

Live with family. I guess one benefit of being a neet is you're never alone at home.

It's never been different from tonight.

jfl I just realized that its Friday today I keep thinking its Thursday. That being said I'm super fucking alone, so alone that I don't even remember the days anymore since I don't interact with anyone irl therefor I don't need to really know it. Weekends mean nothing to me its the same as the rest of the week.

It's friday night ? I thought it was thursday guess not.

lol, im alone everynight

lol, im alone everynight
Me too. But I'd rather be alone than with people I hate or find a bore.

I do wanna be finding sweet young trim to penetrate instead. Though I wanna do that everynight anyway!
Baby wants to fuuuuuuuck.

Me too. But I'd rather be alone than with people I hate or find a bore.

I do wanna be finding sweet young trim to penetrate instead. Though I wanna do that everynight anyway!
Baby wants to fuuuuuuuck.
same

All I have is my cats

asking this on an incel forum

truly a mastermind

With my tears and my dick in hand, as always

No. I have my teddy bear

I enjoy my nightwalks.

Yes, I am alone.