Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you allowed to scream?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Are you allowed to scream? I can't. I'm so mad that i want to scream my lungs out but i can't. I live with my mother and sister that always bitch at me if i ever raise my voice saying i'm insane.

I tried screammaxxing when they left and my neighbors called the cops on me. I tried to go in the woods once to scream but 2 guys heared it and started to call me a freak and that they will call the cops on me.

. I can't express my anger in any way. This whole society just wants me to be a passive cuck that never gets mad.

All this rage in me is killing me slowly. I can't let it out in any way.

I do it in the car.
Threaten them, fuck 'em if they're calling cops anyway.

I tried screammaxxing when they left and my neighbors called the cops on me.
:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

JFL at this alpha cuck, so alpha ppl feel menaced when they hear him.
Tip is to make a job where you can yell at normie cucks (manager, cop, etc.). Excellent cope, plus you get paid JFL.

:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

JFL at this alpha cuck, so alpha ppl feel menaced when they hear him.

Tip is to make a job where you can yell at normie cucks (manager, cop, etc.). Excellent cope, plus you get paid JFL.

I am pretty terrifying when i'm angry.

You are not allowed to have feelings. Here, takese these pills and stop bothering normal people.

I want to scream but I have no mouth

I live with like four other people so no

Why the hell aren't you doing jobs in security or shit where looking frightening is required ?
Security jobs pay like shit and you have to work 12 hour sometimes 24 hour shifts. Warehouse slavery is better. 8 hours and i fuck off. it's a free gym too. Lifting lawnmowers and printers all day.

Security jobs pay like shit and you have to work 12 hour sometimes 24 hour shifts. Warehouse slavery is better. 8 hours and i fuck off. it's a free gym too. Lifting lawnmowers and printers all day.
Become manager bro. You'll be able to scream at cucks all day. Lifefuel ngl :feelsYall:

Pillow

Go somewhere ~ abandoned buildings, deep woods, drainage tunnels, rooftop, basements, ...

Car is good

Pillow

Go somewhere ~ abandoned buildings, deep woods, drainage tunnels, rooftop, basements, ...

Car is good
It doesn't feel good yelling at a pillow, i already tried going to asecluded area but i got cucked anyway, i might try to scream at my mother's car good advice thanks dudde

It doesn't feel good yelling at a pillow, i already tried going to asecluded area but i got cucked anyway, i might try to scream at my mother's car good advice thanks dudde
In your mommies car bro!

INSIDE THE CAR!

during a rainstorm if your LUCKY enough.

No, because I have neighbors.

Sometimes I might yell in a pillow. Very rarely though.

Are you allowed to scream? I can't. I'm so mad that i want to scream my lungs out but i can't. I live with my mother and sister that always bitch at me if i ever raise my voice saying i'm insane.

I tried screammaxxing when they left and my neighbors called the cops on me. I tried to go in the woods once to scream but 2 guys heared it and started to call me a freak and that they will call the cops on me.

. I can't express my anger in any way. This whole society just wants me to be a passive cuck that never gets mad.

I live alone so ya I can but I usually just muffle scream in my pillow so my neighbors don't call the cops or the men in the white jackets at the funny farm.

:lul: :lul:

No, but I want to screammaxx. Gets a hell of a lot off your shoulders.