Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you afraid of coronavirus ?

Are you afraid of coronavirus ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
Yuwen

Yuwen

Frenchcel
★★
Personally I am not afraid but I know that it will hurt very much in the days to come even if we can say that it is already the case

However I love chaos and my boring life will finally become the MMO of my dreams.

IMG 20200228 174258 062

Last edited:
No it’s a blessing

not one fucking bit.

no coronavirus scared of me

No there are like 5 people with it where I live

IMG 20200302 164314 150
IMG 20200303 120334 537

It's over, only 472 tests in the US...

If I knew I was infected, I would lick my clothes and go to every crowded event in my city, and get as close as possible to every foid I could. It would be awesome.

Sort of. I'm going to be buying some supplies after work so I can LDAR for a couple weeks without having to leave the house for food or toilet paper or stuff like that. As much as I want to die I'd rather not spend a week in the hospital with my lungs slowly filling up with my own fluids before I meet my maker

No I'm pretty sure that thing will never hit me :dab:

No aslong as it doesn't infect me. I hear dying from it is slow and painful, a death suitable for foids & cucks. Yes if it can somehow reach me

Yes I fear it so much. My work to preach the blackpill isn't done yet

If I get it I will probably die. If I survive it it will just come back again or Target my organs. It's a bad bio weapon to contract

@JohnDcel are you?

Corona chan is pretty scary ngl :what:
ERPMeGXUcAII4w3

No, but I might get some basic supplies to NEET off of, maybe. A little extra water and stuff never hurts.

I don’t wanna die to some painful seeming disease. Stocked up on cans and water just in case

A lil bit ngl

I’m not scared at all, even with the small possibility of death.

idk, if it makes me suffer more than I have to without killing me then a little bit, if not then no

Personally I am not afraid but I know that it will hurt very much in the days to come even if we can say that it is already the case

However I love chaos and my boring life will finally become the MMO of my dreams.

View attachment 211305
No, if anything I'm excited as I haven't experienced this much of a thrill in a long time. I'm getting into investing and this virus is really creating chaos and opportunities everywhere, watching the stock market and reading news has become a hobby for me.