Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a volcel if you refuse to fuck drunk foids?

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Sex with drunk girls is considered "rape" by the law. And if you're still an incel even though you don't rape women, would this logic therefore apply to refusing to fuck chicks that are drunk?

have you done that before op

it's not rape if she's not aware of it , we talking about blacked out foidoids

Its only considered rape if she is drunk af, not if she is lightly drunk, so most of the times, it is volcel

it's not rape if she's not aware of it , we talking about blacked out foidoids
well, thing is, how can you tell the difference between a blacked out foid and a drunk but concious one?

well, thing is, how can you tell the difference between a blacked out foid and a drunk but concious one?
get some anesthesia and inject , just incase

Simple, if she looks like she died shes blackout.

Simple, if she looks like she died shes blackout.
you can be blacked out and conscious.
blacked-out is the state where you won't have memories of what you're doing when you wake up.

you can be blacked out and conscious.
blacked-out is the state where you won't have memories of what you're doing when you wake up.
Ive never been really drunk, i thought people not remembering what they did while drunk was a movie thing.

Ive never been really drunk, i thought people not remembering what they did while drunk was a movie thing.
it's more common with benzos but possible with alcohol.
that's why people say "i don't remember doing that. i blacked out."
and when you wake up after benzos with all your things on the floor and don't know why, that's because you were blacked-out when you did that.
it's a state where your brain is working but not saving things to memory.

Rape my ass, having sex with a drunk foid should be legal

it's more common with benzos but possible with alcohol.
that's why people say "i don't remember doing that. i blacked out."
and when you wake up after benzos with all your things on the floor and don't know why, that's because you were blacked-out when you did that.
it's a state where your brain is working but not saving things to memory.
Ok, thanks for the explanation. That makes it hard for inexperienced to differentiate a person who is still conscious or blacked out.

If you where to refuse, you’re volcel

Just get drunk yourself :feelsthink:

Its only considered rape if she is drunk af, not if she is lightly drunk, so most of the times, it is volcel
that's now not really how the law works. What are you gonna say, she only had one drink? Most chicks have several drinks when getting drunk anyway.
Just get drunk yourself :feelsthink:
Also not sure if that's how the law works. I think it depends on the area though. But in many places being drunk yourself doesn't qualify as a legal defense.
get some anesthesia and inject , just incase
are you saying to just commit date rape?

If a rostie sucked a drunk chad's dick no one would call it rape. It's not rape if the rostie is drunk either, unless she's completely passed out. If you can be responsible for getting a dui for driving drunk then you can be responsible for having sex. Fuck the cucks who try to give used up rosties more ways to screw non chads over for nothing. Not like those drunk foids are virgins who need to preserve their virginity either, they have used up pussies that were used dozens of times by different men.

that's now not really how the law works. What are you gonna say, she only had one drink? Most chicks have several drinks when getting drunk anyway.
Yeah, thats how law works in brazil, its only considered rape, if she is so drunk that she can't make rational choices (therefor can't consent, according to the law).

But I'm curious of what would happen if both drunk a lot, and end up having sex, would only the guy be punished? Or would no one be punished?

Only faggots and cucks care about drunk rosties having sex with non chads.

Also not sure if that's how the law works. I think it depends on the area though. But in many places being drunk yourself doesn't qualify as a legal defense.
That's fucking retarded if true. So I'm a man is drunk and the foid is not its not rape but if its the other way around its rape. If being drunk is the deciding factor then it only follows that if both people are drunks and they both consent then there should be no problem. But whatever, Western laws don't really concern me anymore fuck this society. I'm moving to some shithole in the SEA fuck hookers for a whole week then I'll sign up to some paramilitary corp in some nigger civil-war torn country and go die 'serving the peace'. Sounds like a plan to me.

Sex with drunk girls is considered "rape" by the law. And if you're still an incel even though you don't rape women, would this logic therefore apply to refusing to fuck chicks that are drunk?
If you are in the first world yeah I get it. If you live in hell like me you volcel if you wouldn't, like actual rapist don't even get arrested

If u dont refuse, u have an astronomical chance of #MeToo coming for ur ass

Yes, you aren’ta volcel if you don’t fuck fat whores or deformed whores

according to @knajjd you're still incel even if you do.

I don't think so

The smell of alcohol would probably make me puke all over her face.
And she'll like it

I'm not willing to risk jail. Life is hard enough with my 'freedom,' nothing is good enough to risk being even worse off in jail.

Are you considered volcel if you refuse to rape, knowing you can fully get away with it without any consequences?

Are you considered volcel if you refuse to rape, knowing you can fully get away with it without any consequences?
Having sex with a drunk rostie isn't really rape, only cucks and whores define it that way to make it harder for non chads to get sex. Chads can fuck as many drunk whores they want and no one says anything.

Only if refusing to stick your dick into a meatgrinder makes you a volcel, too. If you'd need a foid to be barely conscious and severely disinhibited from drugs to ascend, you're an Incel. You may as well fuck a corpse.

given little to no context provided, then there's no answer.

Depends by the context
I would never risk jail time , let alone for a woman

It's kinda fucking prostitutes but without paying money. I think I wouldn't refuse since it would be for free.

just rape a whore theory
It's not rape if she's not passed out. If she can be responsible for drinking and driving then she can be responsible for having sex. If a rostie sucked a drunk guy's dick no one would call it rape, probably even if he was passed out.

It's not rape if she's not passed out. If she can be responsible for drinking and driving then she can be responsible for having sex. If a rostie sucked a drunk guy's dick no one would call it rape, probably even if he was passed out.
it's rape by the law

but if a foid is a whore, then it's cucked you can't rape her, don't you think?

it's rape by the law

but if a foid is a whore, then it's cucked you can't rape her, don't you think?
Fuck cucked laws, plus most likely she won't report you because it's hard to prove, or you'd hear about normies and chad lites going to jail every time they pick up a drunk rostie from a bar.

Yes if water is wet

No roastie is worth time in jail or prison. If it wasnt illegal, yeah. But all I've got is my ability to do whatever the fuck I want in my free time. One chance at a passed out roastie who's probably disgusting looking after being so drunk isn't worth it, man. I would actually rope then.

@WØLF thoughts?

are you a volcel if you refuse to bang a drunk foid, or not since it's illegal?