Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are you a truecel if you haven't actually tried a good diet and exercise?

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
not that it's working for me so far but not everyone here is a manlet

You're an incel because you can't get womans, a good diet and exercise won't change anything.

skinny all my life

If your frame sucks, it's over

Anything below 5 foot 11, it's over too

Some yes, some no.

what do you mean by that?
Well I guess first depends what you mean by “trucel.” A lot of people consider it to be worse than just incel

What I mean is that there are some guys here who probably could ascend if they gymmaxxed and lost weight. And there are others who still wouldn’t be able to.

Well I guess first depends what you mean by “trucel.” A lot of people consider it to be worse than just incel

What I mean is that there are some guys here who probably could ascend if they gymmaxxed and lost weight. And there are others who still wouldn’t be able to.
yeah you're right

Yes I'm quite big for my frame because I take testosterone and train like a professional bodybuilder. Still that hasn't improved my odds of getting pussy but nonetheless I enjoy being the biggest guy in the room because it just makes me feel good.

Yes I'm quite big for my frame because I take testosterone and train like a professional bodybuilder. Still that hasn't improved my odds of getting pussy but nonetheless I enjoy being the biggest guy in the room because it just makes me feel good.
everywhere I go I get mogged :feelsree:

everywhere I go I get mogged :feelsree:
That's too bad. Research training and steroids. Guys like Zyzz, Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates helped me get big,

More plates more dates should give you all the information you need on PEDs

That's too bad. Research training and steroids. Guys like Zyzz, Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates helped me get big,

More plates more dates should give you all the information you need on PEDs
I'll never do steroids

I did both. You feel better but it's not much of a difference. Not doing it anymore, too much work for small reward

You're free to do whatever you want but they can surely make you feel better and be bigger just do your research please
yeah I know they work crazy well but I like my body the way it is

These grAYs... Stop the redpill coping about some gucking diet and exercising.
Nothing cope about size mogging other men, not everything is about foids take the damn blackpill and realize it relates to everything not just women

You are spanish while iam full curry, you automatically mog me discounting height. :banhammer:

*cracks neck*
*cracks knuckles*
*clears throat*

No exercise and diet for your face.

Nice strawman there. Show me the part where he says It is about mogging other men.
Idgaf what op originally said, what I said is if you get bigger your life will always get better, it’ll never be the opposite unless you become a fat fuck. There’s nothing “cope” about getting bigger, getting leaner, having more veins. If you’re average height or whatever height it’ll always put you in a better position than remaining a twink skinnyfat trucel.