Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a professional? Are you on a career path?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date

Are you a professional? Are you on a career path?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
My impression of the majority demographic here:

• Young NEETS who can afford the luxury of bumming it up with parents/guardians.
  • Wage Slaves
  • Students

Are you none of the above? Are you a professional? I'd like to know if there are professionals on this forum and how large the demographic is.

Yes, I’m in a stem field. I still bum at my mom’s house because I can save 99% of my wages and throw it on my gambling addition on the stock market.

Professional in a STEM field as well. I like my job, except that 80% of it is corporate bullshit instead of what I'm paid to do. I'm thankful I went into this field back when it was nerdy and got into a specialized position that I basically can not be fired from (demand for what I do is far higher than supply, even with curryversities sending thousands of their best and brightest to burgerstan to become fat cultureless swine). Sucks because I (and my colleagues, all of them incels though bluepilled) work so fucking hard while people (80% foids) in HR and various other executive bullshit positions do nothing, but that's the way of the world unfortunately, all I can do is focus on me. I'm saving like a motherfucker and then getting the fuck out of this city. I hope the earth opens up and swallows it the second I'm gone, this pozzed yuppie I'm With Her globalist shithole is a cancer.

I recommend all 'cels find a field they can earn money in. STEM is good, but if you can't do that find a trade that pays well. Live humbly, save your money, and try your best to live as freely as possible.

Yes, I’m in a stem field. I still bum at my mom’s house because I can save 99% of my wages and throw it on my gambling addition on the stock market.

Same, except I left my parents a few years ago. Used to wage slave a bit after finishing school because I had trouble finding work in my field, but thankfully that was temporary.

I'm starting an engineering position with Exxon next month.

Shit wageslave job, never gonna escape

Professional in a STEM field as well. I like my job, except that 80% of it is corporate bullshit instead of what I'm paid to do. I'm thankful I went into this field back when it was nerdy and got into a specialized position that I basically can not be fired from (demand for what I do is far higher than supply, even with curryversities sending thousands of their best and brightest to burgerstan to become fat cultureless swine).

I'm in the same boat. Got lucky.

Shit wageslave job, never gonna escape

Brutal. Have you consider trade or going back to school or is that not a realistic option at this point?

I'm in the same boat. Got lucky.

Brutal. Have you consider trade or going back to school or is that not a realistic option at this point?
I don't feel ready to go back to school. It took me four years to graduate fucking community college. What makes you think I am capable of getting a degree in something that will pay well?

I don't have any capability of getting connections and college would be suicide fuel. Huge suicide fuel.

Yes bro, I'm afraid that I'm too lazy to take growth opportunities though
Multiple votes are allowed.

student in uni going into STEM as well

JFL stem is like incel haven. Anyone going into law, healthcare, business, the arts?

yea but a shit one but it's easy and i dont have to talk to anyone so i don't care

Bro, I have had an epiphany, tonight while drinking, I am going to restart doctormaxxing, but as of now? No I am a worthless NEET.