Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a perfectionist?

Are you a perfectionist?

• No, I am not a perfectionist.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yes, I am a perfectionist.

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You can be an incel, and still be a perfectionist.

Nope because I’m bad at everything and do everything badly it’d be illogical and mind inducing agony to be a perfectionist

Nope because I’m bad at everything and do everything badly it’d be illogical and mind inducing agony to be a perfectionist
I am like ER, I get no pussy - but I’m always trying to better myself, and I still get no pussy! Agreed it’s agony.

I am sometimes exaggeratedly perfectionist due to OCD

yes I don't do anything unless I can be good at it, try too hard at stuff and am never satisfied with my results

One example I can think of is when I was in college, and my roommate and I were about to go to a baseball game - I ironed my shirt before going to the baseball game, and my chad roommate was like, “dude, you’re going to a baseball game - you don’t have to iron your shirt”. And 13 years later, here I am on .IS still a kissless virgin. :feelsrope:

One example I can think of is when I was in college, and my roommate and I were about to go to a baseball game - I ironed my shirt before going to the baseball game, and my chad roommate was like, “dude, you’re going to a baseball game - you don’t have to iron your shirt”. And 13 years later, here I am on .IS still a kissless virgin. :feelsrope:
smelly chad slay while incel perfectionist keep gals away

I used to be but failed too much. nowadays I aim for good enough

I ironed my shirt before going to the baseball game, and my chad roommate was like, “dude, you’re going to a baseball game - you don’t have to iron your shirt”.
Chads be like "it's gay to look nice."

Think so but it harms me more than it helps
I used to be but failed too much. nowadays I aim for good enough
there’s this quote. Perfectionism is the enemy of good enough

It literally cucks you of needing what’s necessary lol

Ugly + being high IQ (perfectionist) = torture

Normie + average IQ = sex haver

Since I am ugly and a perfectionist - I can’t deal with foids. As a male, I am expected to be cool, confident, and competent - while foids get praised and worshipped just for existing.

That’s why having to interact with foids can ruin my day.