Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a MGTOW (and incel)?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I don't have the desire to get into a relationship anymore. I don't have the desire to be loved or to love. All I want at this point is validation by having sex.
I just went on the Instagram page of the girl I had my first ever date with. Inb4 calling me a fakecel: She did not even really know what I looked like. When I went to her, she humiliated me and wanted me to go home so I had to drive back the 60 miles after half an hour. In her biography there's written a date she got together with her boyfriend. It's been 1 year now. The good part is: I am not jealous at all, in fact I feel bad for the cucked guy.
I hope that she'll accept my request. She probably posted pictures with him since she planned on taking these gay couple pictures with me, too. Of course she asked me that before we met, and before she saw my subhuman appearance. Now I want to know if this guy is a chad. The girl is objectively a 4/10.

Not necessarily mgtow but I've pretty much holding off on ever finding a great until I statusmaxxx completely

Gigacope.
Love isn't real. It's a chemical reaction in your brain and it won't last long. Women are hypergamous: as an incel you have no chance to be loved.
Men are polygamous: you cannot love the same girl for a long time.
Love is the cause men end up in marriages. These marriages can destroy their lives.
Is that cope? Is preventing my life to get even worse cope?
I'd agree with the fact that knowing that a girl has "feelings" for you is awesome, but actually getting into a serious relationship, let alone a marriage, sounds like hell.

Love isn't real. It's a chemical reaction in your brain and it won't last long. Women are hypergamous: as an incel you have no chance to be loved.
Love is the cause men end up in marriages. These marriages can destroy their lives.
I'd agree with the fact that knowing that a girl has "feelings" for you is awesome, but actually getting into a serious relationship, let alone a marriage, sounds like hell.
i agree with you.

once you get over the hump of inceldom, youll have to deal with cheating, break ups, and divorces. thinking about that, destroys the hope of wanting a relationship. anyone would be lucky to have a short term relationship in the current dating world.

What are you as an incel if you aren't MGTOW?

I was banned from MGTOW subreddit, for being an incel. I do like the idea, incels should give up on women and just focus on being happy single, but it will take a lot of psychological work and MGTOW communities do reject incel men, so now point joining a MGTOW community, better to talk with other incels about the best coping mechanisms, as nomries have better lives than incels and don't need to cope as hard.

I agree with this and seen it myself, the normie guys on MGTOW got fucked over by marriage and by female hypergamy, if any incel thinks he stands even the slightest chance with a foid, they are fucking retards, even if you momentarilly ascend to being in a relationship, it won't last, as the foid will find a superior man and leave you, taking your resources and making your life even harder. Incels need to go their own way and cope with inceldom, idiots here don't understand that copes are lifesaving and should be valued, not mocked.

i was mgtow before i was incel and I still think some of their ideas are good.

I’m an MSTOW. Being MGTOW implies having a choice in the matter.

She denied all my requests but she made her Instagram profile public now, lol. As I already assumed, she posted these couple pictures. I guess her new boyfriend is a manlet, because he's only as tall as her and when I (6' - manlet cutoff) walked next to her I heightmogged her.
Just like me, he also looks nerdy but his face definitely looks better than mine.