Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a mentalcel or an uglycel?

Mentalcel or Uglycel?

• Mentalcel

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Uglycel

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Not an Incel

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Poll Boyos

Edit: Damn it, forgot to turn public polling on. mods?

No clue. I'm going through a crisis of faith right now.

Both.

Also if you're posting on here you're likely somewhat of a mentalcel. I don't really see anyone I could imagine as totally NT here.

I'm an uglycel. 5'8, skinny, shit face. It's over.

I'm doomed because of my current looks... I'm scared of getting doxxed if I send out any picture (srs).

Uglycel. I have good social skills and a high earning career. Looks are all that matters.

You are not incel if you are not hideous or a mentalcel.

Westcoastincel said:
You are not incel if you are not hideous or a mentalcel.

I disagree, there are circumstancecels.

someone voted "I am not an incel"

nausea said:

Blackpilled normies are allowed here. I'm not gonna call anyone out but I know at least two of them. (One id consider chadlite )

POORCEL and ISOLATIONCEL are the more appropriate definitions to me, im not thatttt ugly.

The only thing I am missing is autism, I would have had the whole package If I did.

WarmIncelation said:
nausea said:
Blackpilled normies are allowed here. I'm not gonna call anyone out but I know at least two of them. (One id consider chadlite )
It’s sad that they’re allowed here, why is this site called incel.me again?

theultimate341 said:
It’s sad that they’re allowed here, why is this site called incel.me again?

It doesn't bother me. I'm not sure why it bothers you. As long as they are black pilled  and follow the rules here it's all good

WarmIncelation said:
It doesn't bother me. I'm not sure why it bothers you. As long as they are black pilled  and follow the rules here it's all good

Okay sure why is the site called incels.is if we allow blackpilled chads and normies here. They aren’t incel.

Lifelong uglycel, but was also mental until about 2 years after college.

mostly mental cel but also ugly cel.

I thought I was a mentalcel, but after spending time with a charity volunteer group with actual aspies and seeing how fucking weird they act socially and talk, plus ones there with various mental disorders and disabilities. I can say I am pretty normal compared to them although I struggle talking to people and can't really hold a conversation.

I'm both I think, but more an uglycel as I'm below average looks and not having any friends, social outlets, much money or confidence doesn't help either.

Im an average looking guy but im a total mentalcel. I just cant connect or relate to other people. When i talk to people they make it clear that they don't like me and end the conversation quickly. Conversations with other people last at most 2 or 3 minutes also i don't care for most mainstream normie shit. This makes it hard for me to find something to even talk about.

Self-reported so it's not going to be accurate, just how people feel about themselves.

theultimate341 said:
Okay sure why is the site called incels.is if we allow blackpilled chads and normies here. They aren’t incel.

maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I don't necessarily see the incels community as just filled with incels. I see the incels community as the unofficial "blackpill" community

Twisted said:
Mentalcel

I consider myself below average due to being 5”7 but not ugly

I wish I looked like you, I'd be slamming something decent this weekend.

My picture on photofeeler got 78%, but only 17 votes right now. only females. Guess im volcel.

my dad was a chad. i still have potential to be a chad if i lift. but ive been a skinnycel anxietycel my entire life

Alloftheabovecel. Serious.

Twisted said:
Struggling on tinder right now. The only stacylite that hasn’t unmatched me has stopped replying for almost 12 hours after what I thought was a conversation that was leading to something. The rest of my matches are all sub PSL 7.

I should have messaged more matches but I’ve left it too long since matching because I was so determined to try and get the stacylite.

So no, you wouldn’t be slamming something decent. I’m not volcel as I’m clearly putting in the effort.

So you'll only date Stacy lite?

How about not too bad Becky at a 6? 

You could probably easily slay 4s and 5s. Are you opposed to just hooking up?

Twisted said:
I’d happily hook up with my looksmatch (PSL 4) as I have mentioned several times

I know it’s hard to have an NT conversation and I couldn’t have multiple ones running concurrently without fucking it up so I went for quality over quantity and invested in my best looking match. Even when trying to act NT, it’s start to flop and I legit thought I was going somewhere.

You're not a 4, your face is 6-7, bro. So are you super spergy? That sucks, man, I'm sorry.

You can't play the oneitis game, it's always going to fail. You have to talk to multiple foids to get some.

I voted A because I’m holding out hope/cope, micropenis aside

Twisted said:
The height drags my overall rating down though. My face is probably a PSL 6 thanks to the green eye colour. HGH will hopefully save me as I only need to grow 3 inches to escape manletism.

I have legit diagnosed autism and have NT maxed hard and I’m at a stage where looksmaxing will be a lot easier and quicker than trying to further NT max.

It’s really hard to start a conversation with matches unless their bio has material which can indicate their interests so the conversation has a direction. Most bios I see are just a list of requirements or say stuff like “Don’t do hookups.” So I don’t have much to work with.

The stacylite had stuff about wanting to go travelling in her bio so I just took the conversation in that direction and pretended that I travel a lot.

Yup, the height hurts, but I'm the same and not a truecel. 

I'd say that you could somewhat easily slay some girls that are <5ft to a couple inches shorter than you.

You have such a good face that I think even foids of the same height may give you a chance. 

What I find helps is just asking how she is and what she's up to. Then, make funny comments regarding whatever you two are talking about. Set up a date by the second day of talking.

Twisted said:
The stacylite has finally replied. Don’t know how to escalate as she lives around 50km from me

You need a car, man!

Steal mom's fiat and go get some son.