Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a manlet?

Are you a manlet?

• Are you a manlet?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • YES

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • ARE YOU A MANLET?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Im a semi manlet

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Im a turbomanlet

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Imagigaultrontallfag

• TALLFAGGOLUS 6.7

• ULTRON 6.2

• 6.10 GOLIATH!

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
Are You a manlet?

Nope but a ugly motherfucker

I'm a regular manlet.

I'm a regular manlet.
We're both about the same height(5'9) which is technically below what is considered the average for Zoomer guys(5'10-6'0). So what exactly are we?

Im manlet deluxe (5'10)

We're both about the same height(5'9) which is technically below what is considered the average for Zoomer guys(5'10-6'0). So what exactly are we?
Im a semi manlet at 511

Anything below the average is manlet-tier to everyone.

Im a semi manlet at 511
You're Norwegian, so I guess that does make you somewhat short there. Outside of Scandinavia, Netherlands, and maybe the Baltics you would be average.

Anything below the average is manlet-tier to everyone.
Only to foids, since they scrutinize a male for literally everything.

I would say I'm not noticeably that short, but I definitely am usually shorter by like two inches than the average Zoomer guy at my college.

You're Norwegian, so I guess that does make you somewhat short there. Outside of Scandinavia, Netherlands, and maybe the Baltics you would be average.
YES SINCE MOST GUYS I SEE ARE 6.2 OR FUCKING 6.4! I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MIDGET DOWN HERE! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Only to foids, since they scrutinize a male for literally everything.

I would say I'm not noticeably that short, but I definitely am usually shorter by like two inches than the average Zoomer guy at my college.
Normies scrutinize you for your height even more.

YES SINCE MOST GUYS I SEE ARE 6.2 OR FUCKING 6.4! I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MIDGET DOWN HERE! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Hey, at least you're not 5'9.
Normies scrutinize you for your height even more.
How so? it's mainly foids that have this height obsession, at least from what I have seen tbh.

Hey, at least you're not 5'9.

How so? it's mainly foids that have this height obsession, at least from what I have seen tbh.
I had normies make fun of height, even those that were just 1" taller than me. Well tbf I don't talk to foids so they have never made fun of my height, but they wouldn't mock you directly out of fear. Normies will make fun of you to ciimb the social ladder and to put you further down.

im 7 foot goliath

5'6" reporting in. Dun care, never will.