Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a male feminist?

Are you a male feminist?

• Total voters
It happens more now, look at instagram, cash apps and cam whore websites. Cucks were never manipulatd by holes on such a big scale.
You’re putting a small picture in a big frame. The amount of foids who survive by voicing it up hasn’t been drastically reduced in the last few decades. Several hundred e-whores don’t tip the scales
No, terminated because I said "I'm happier trump won over hilary" around the wrong cuck and whore coworkers.
Riiiiiight. Given your personality I would have assumed you sued the shit out of them for that
It would be very hard for a woman to be a contrarian to the point where it makes people want her fired. All a man has to do is say he doesn't support abortion to be considered a misogynist by half the staff, then later they'll try to put him on the street for something unrelated. That almost never happens to women.
They aren’t as likely to speak out against the values of modern society as men much as men do, but when they do the public makes sure to shit on them as well
They can't make it obvious or they'll set off more red flags. The men who act calm naturally are either chads or oblivious to how cucked things are.
Most men don’t even think about these things be they Chad or normie. Topics such as this are rarely given much thought outside of manosphere
Might as well say rapes don't effect the vast majority of women, so we should stop convicting violent rapists
I’m saying that describing these accusations as wide spread oppression of men is like stating that Ebola will wipe out the human population
Many of them end up in firings, at least more than half.
In the large profile cases perhaps but a company has less incentive to fire someone if the matter remains behind closed doors. The court of public opinion is what does most of them in

You’re putting a small picture in a big frame. The amount of foids who survive by voicing it up hasn’t been drastically reduced in the last few decades. Several hundred e-whores don’t tip the scales
There are millions of foids who do that, foids ask for free stuff online all the time, even on places like youtube and tinder for doing almost nothing.
Riiiiiight. Given your personality I would have assumed you sued the shit out of them for that
I'm broke and don't have a lawyer, so I never tried to sue anyone. It would also be hard for me to prove because they said they terminated me for "poor performance" even though I was just as good as some people working there for years.
They aren’t as likely to speak out against the values of modern society as men much as men do, but when they do the public makes sure to shit on them as well
Society's values are cucked, and saying something normies don't like shouldn't be enough to get you fired. Foids are more than happy to follow all the social rules, because society benefits them the way it is, and they like seeing men oppressed and not able to speak out.
Most men don’t even think about these things be they Chad or normie. Topics such as this are rarely given much thought outside of manosphere
Ever since metoo last year, sexual harassment and all that feminist nonsense has become a hot topic so a lot more men are catching on. Plus, that's also like saying "since most women don't know about date rape, we don't really have to do anything about it."
I’m saying that describing these accusations as wide spread oppression of men is like stating that Ebola will wipe out the human population
Women weren't oppressed then either, a few rapes here and there don't all the sudden create a rape culture. Unless you agree there's a false accusation culture.

In the large profile cases perhaps but a company has less incentive to fire someone if the matter remains behind closed doors. The court of public opinion is what does most of them in
I didn't even have to sexually harass a foid and have a case filed against me to get fired. In this cucked society men are seen as disposable if they're not making over $65,000 a year. A man working a job that only pays $35,000 a year will immediately get fired after a sexual harassment claim.

Do you believe in the wage gap, patriarchy and rape culture? I don't, because I'm not a pussy worshipping retarded cuck.
No, feminism is my number one enemy above all and I hate everything about it.

There are millions of foids who do that, foids ask for free stuff online all the time, even on places like youtube and tinder for doing almost nothing.
Are the vast majority of them getting free food, housing and luxuries though? That is the question. Only a select few can rely on a gaggle of cucks to pull them through
I'm broke and don't have a lawyer, so I never tried to sue anyone. It would also be hard for me to prove because they said they terminated me for "poor performance" even though I was just as good as some people working there for years.
You do realize you can file a lawsuit without a lawyer right. It sounds like a pretty simple decision to overturn if your story is legit
Society's values are cucked, and saying something normies don't like shouldn't be enough to get you fired. Foids are more than happy to follow all the social rules, because society benefits them the way it is, and they like seeing men oppressed and not able to speak out.
I’m not arguing that things are as they should be but I will say that no one is immune to leftist rage if they have incurred it
Ever since metoo last year, sexual harassment and all that feminist nonsense has become a hot topic so a lot more men are catching on. Plus, that's also like saying "since most women don't know about date rape, we don't really have to do anything about it."
You argued that men all walking on eggshells and cowering in fear and I’m telling you that most men don’t think it will ever happen to them, largely because it doesn’t
Women weren't oppressed then either, a few rapes here and there don't all the sudden create a rape culture. Unless you agree there's a false accusation culture.
You stated that women used to to 3rd class citizens only a few hours ago
I didn't even have to sexually harass a foid and have a case filed against me to get fired. In this cucked society men are seen as disposable if they're not making over $65,000 a year. A man working a job that only pays $35,000 a year will immediately get fired after a sexual harassment claim.
Do you have any numbers to support that claim

Are the vast majority of them getting free food, housing and luxuries though? That is the question. Only a select few can rely on a gaggle of cucks to pull them through
A few of my friends are cucks and I've seen them waste hundreds of dollars on random foids they never got to see again. If a foid isn't that attractive she'll have less cucks to support her, but she can easily find a job because of gender quotas and HR departments being run by women and soycucks. The laws are also on women's side so they live on cheat mode compared to men everywhere they go.
You do realize you can file a lawsuit without a lawyer right. It sounds like a pretty simple decision to overturn if your story is legit
I didn't know that, I always thought trying to sue someone took a lot of money. It happened over a year ago and I don't have evidence or witnesses besides the cucks and whores. I wish I would've tried earlier, but knowing them they probably gave it enough time between the incident and when I got fired to micro examine everything I did and critique it negatively to show "evidence" I was fired for poor performance.
I’m not arguing that things are as they should be but I will say that no one is immune to leftist rage if they have incurred it
Leftist rage shouldn't be taken seriously, they should be seen as whiny bitches whenever they try to act outraged over some bullshit. Women love leftist rage because 95% it's targeted towards men. Women have to really act up to get on their radar, but women don't have to act up in this cucked system because they're the ones mostly benefiting from it.
You argued that men all walking on eggshells and cowering in fear and I’m telling you that most men don’t think it will ever happen to them, largely because it doesn’t
Not all, but some definitely do walk on eggshells, and those men are enough of a reason to remove the cucked laws for.
You stated that women used to to 3rd class citizens only a few hours ago
I said they should be third class citizens, but they were second class citizens when compared to the first class elites. Men should have been considered the third class citizens even back then because they were expected to work or die, and go fight in wars where they can get parts of their body cut off or shot.
Do you have any numbers to support that claim
There are none because we live in clown world and they don't make studies about that.

Last edited:
A few of my friends are cucks and I've seen them waste hundreds of dollars on random foids they never got to see again. If a foid isn't that attractive she'll have less cucks to support her, but she can easily find a job because of gender quotas and HR departments being run by women and soycucks. The laws are also on women's side so they live on cheat mode compared to men everywhere they go.
I’ll grant you the cucks but it takes more than just walking in and getting a job. This isn’t the 70s anymore
I didn't know that, I always thought trying to sue someone took a lot of money. It happened over a year ago and I don't have evidence or witnesses besides the cucks and whores. I wish I would've tried earlier, but knowing them they probably gave it enough time between the incident and when I got fired to micro examine everything I did and critique it negatively to show "evidence" I was fired for poor performance.
I assume they put something in writing. Usually they have logs of any infractions which they compile before firing anyone unless it is absolutely necessary for them to remove them immediately
Leftist rage shouldn't be taken seriously,
Even though it’s ruined the lives of those who became its target
I said they should be third class citizens, but they were second class citizens when compared to the first class elites. Men should have been considered the third class citizens even back then because they were expected to work or die, and go fight in wars where they can get parts of their body cut off or shot.
And you would have had foids fighting wars? I thought you said they weren’t worth shit and we’re impossibly incompetent? By your logic it makes sense that men were the ones who went out and fought
There are none because we live in clown world and they don't make studies about that.
  1. Forced and dying meme
  2. Very convenient

I’ll grant you the cucks but it takes more than just walking in and getting a job. This isn’t the 70s anymore
It's still 100 times easier for women to get the same job as a man, if they have the same skills and background.
I assume they put something in writing. Usually they have logs of any infractions which they compile before firing anyone unless it is absolutely necessary for them to remove them immediately
Yes, the supervisors started sitting close to me every day for almost three weeks, since the time I made the comment, to take negative notes on me.
Even though it’s ruined the lives of those who became its target
They should start to not be taken seriously, which is already happening, because we all know their anger comes from their sandy pussies and not from a sense of justice or true fairness.
And you would have had foids fighting wars? I thought you said they weren’t worth shit and we’re impossibly incompetent? By your logic it makes sense that men were the ones who went out and fought
I don't care if foids fight in wars, I'm not trying to stop them, but most likely they wouldn't join unless they had some pussy role anyway. There shouldn't be anyone whose forced to go to war though, no matter what.

Whoever goes to war and fights, whether man or woman, as long as it's not a pussy job in the army, should get rewarded. When women get pregnant they get rewarded with their husbands resources, so men who fight in wars deserve the rewards they get. If women can't fight in wars as well as men, then they don't get the rewards that come after surviving a war. If war fighters aren't rewarded properly there will be no reason for them to want to fight, unless they're useless low t suicidal cucks.
  1. Forced and dying meme
  2. Very convenient
If you can find it then show it. I don't think it exists because the cucked system won't fund those studies.

didn't read a single word in this autistic argument

Joined Jan 6, 2018
Cope, it's Jan 5, 2018.

It's still 100 times easier for women to get the same job as a man, if they have the same skills and background.
Maybe not 100 but it’s certainly much easier
Yes, the supervisors started sitting close to me every day for almost three weeks, since the time I made the comment, to take negative notes on me.
Wageslaving has so many layers of shit to it
I don't care if foids fight in wars, I'm not trying to stop them, but most likely they wouldn't join unless they had some pussy role anyway. There shouldn't be anyone whose forced to go to war though, no matter what.

Whoever goes to war and fights, whether man or woman, as long as it's not a pussy job in the army, should get rewarded. When women get pregnant they get rewarded with their husbands resources, so men who fight in wars deserve the rewards they get. If women can't fight in wars as well as men, then they don't get the rewards that come after surviving a war. If war fighters aren't rewarded properly there will be no reason for them to want to fight, unless they're useless low t suicidal cucks.
Unfortunately there will always been enough drones ready and willing to “protect” the hive. And just like bees many men have thrown their lives away in pointless struggle. Vets still get treated like shit by the government but now everything is all nice and pristine since all we’re doing is bombing random billiards and apartment complexes
If you can find it then show it. I don't think it exists because the cucked system won't fund those studies.
I was being facetious for the most part. I wouldn’t expect such a specific study to be done anywhere

Who the fuck voted yes?

Unfortunately there will always been enough drones ready and willing to “protect” the hive. And just like bees many men have thrown their lives away in pointless struggle.
The hive, aka the status quo, has to change. Then the new normies will defend the blackpill and slut shame chad dick chasing whores.

The hive, aka the status quo, has to change. Then the new normies will defend the blackpill and slut shame chad dick chasing whores.
I was referring to the nation itself but you’re right, the stable needs to be flipped