Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel are you a loser?

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
literally everyone except me is academically succesful,have gfs,have jobs,have friends

everyone life mogs me so hard

No woman wants me, so I lost at the game of life no matter what I accomplish.

It doesn't matter what I have if I don't even have love or affection

I am a the very essence of the word loser

If you are here and not within your formative years, yes.
If you are here but within your formative years... but also not neurotypical (see r/autism or get professionally assessed), yes.
If you are here but within your formative years... but you've self-diagnosed some random developmental disorder just to feed your delusions, you're doing it voluntarily (idiot).

From the outside, I have "a situation", so I'm not really a loser for people who only know my public persona. In the 50's I would have had a wife I met at the local ball, just like my grandpa, and would have mogged him regarding his own situation, no doubt. But in today's world, I'm definitely not attracting the other sex, I am not pleasing its feminist neurosis, and as such am a loser.

If you are here and not within your formative years, yes.
If you are here but within your formative years... but also not neurotypical (see r/autism or get professionally assessed), yes.
If you are here but within your formative years... but you've self-diagnosed some random developmental disorder just to feed your delusions, you're doing it voluntarily (idiot).
I've self-diagnosed myself as a gigafaggit abject joke of a human being who should've stayed a sperm swimming in my daddy's testicles

literally everyone except me is academically succesful,have gfs,have jobs,have friends

everyone life mogs me so hard
I'm a super loser.
I'm still in school at 22/23 and others my age are already studying and are almost finished with their studies.
autism hit me hard

Last edited:
I have no friends, no gf, no wealth, still 2 years left at a shit uni at 22/23 years old, while everyone from my old high school has graduated with countless friends and memories and are moving forward in their life. Autism is a death sentence.

I'm a super loser.
I'm still in school at 22/23 and others my age are already studying and are almost finished with their studies.
autism hit me hard
hıgh school? ım still in school too,most people go to school ın their 20s tho

hıgh school? ım still in school too,most people go to school ın their 20s tho
There is no high school in Germany. Some of my classmates are under 18. I'm 5,6,7 years older than them

You mog me tbh
Speaking with people like nt and had foid frined
ıts not any different,all girls friendzone me and ım incel like you ,also you know how that foıd friend ended ...

I have no friends, no gf, no wealth, still 2 years left at a shit uni at 22/23 years old, while everyone from my old high school has graduated with countless friends and memories and are moving forward in their life. Autism is a death sentence.
same , at least you will finish school ı guess

thıs ıs lıfe man,those people literally lıved life on tutorıal mode while ı was ın nightmare difficulty
I often didn't dare to go to school anymore and that's why I'm so behind

go to sleep bro

No.

Re: What should I script
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184108265Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:41 PM CST
Alright, very interesting.Could you implement the Pythagorean Theorem into a Lua expression?
Re: Some kid said Club Penguin is better then Metal Gear.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184113936Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:09 PM CST
Why? He was correct.Club Penguin is much more enjoyable than violent and idiotic games such as Metal Gear.I am shivering at the mere thought of the gun violence occurring throughout Metal Gear.
Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?"The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization.A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect.The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this.Further information can be found here:http:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers"Ah, very nice.Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?

No.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184108265Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:41 PM CST
Alright, very interesting.Could you implement the Pythagorean Theorem into a Lua expression?
Re: Some kid said Club Penguin is better then Metal Gear.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184113936Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:09 PM CST
Why? He was correct.Club Penguin is much more enjoyable than violent and idiotic games such as Metal Gear.I am shivering at the mere thought of the gun violence occurring throughout Metal Gear.
Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?"The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization.A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect.The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this.Further information can be found here:http:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers"Ah, very nice.Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?

It doesn't matter what I have if I don't even have love or affection

Yep, I know a highly educated, 6', triple passport holding, Tesla driving, American ricecel with millionaire parents and a good job at a prestigious university. He's still an incel, he just decided to live his life with random hobbies and often goes out with friends, but he's still an incel. Absolutely brutal man.

Yep, I know a highly educated, 6', triple passport holding, Tesla driving, American ricecel with millionaire parents and a good job at a prestigious university. He's still an incel, he just decided to live his life with random hobbies and often goes out with friends, but he's still an incel. Absolutely brutal man.
sad and relatable

He's Chinese born by the way, so he'd be an even bigger incel if his parents never left for Canada and then the US.

a good face would have fixed all

Somewhere in Europe don't wanna say exactly where though sorry.
ım from turkey ıstanbul kadıkoy lmfao ı would gıve the street name too ıf u want

Yes, I'm an ugly, poor and autistic khhv with no friends. I lost the game of life before it even began.