Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a liar?

Are you a liar?

• I HATE liars and I NEVER lie!

• Lying is wrong, and I try to never lie.

• I will lie in difficult situations.

• I lie sometimes.

• I lie frequently.

• I am see no moral issue with lying.

• I am pro-lying.

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I've been watching a lot of Jordan Peterson, and I quite like what he says about lying, or not telling the truth. I think back to my oneitis situation. I wish I had just told her the truth of my feelings from the beginning. If she liked me, great! If not, I wouldn't have been pining over her for years.

Truth may hurt, but it also cuts suffering short.

I feel guilty when i lie.

You forgot the Awooooooo! vote, nigger

Sometimes it's justified. Especially when people ask personal questions that are none of their business

Sometimes it's justified. Especially when people ask personal questions that are none of their business
Just tell them you don't want to answer.

puppy howl GIF

In my younger years, I was suppose to live up to this ideal, and this made me force or pressured to lie about myself.

Then later it was only for difficult situations and wanting to hide some aspects of myself or my life.

Now I just say as it is (only online). In terms of irl, I just put on a facade or a poker face and let people continue being delusional with themselves. I sometimes play into their delusions. Usually, I want to speak out the truth, and did so a few times (but most of the times it fired back). However, I'm still a pretty nice guy irl.

In terms of irl, I just put on a facade or a poker face and let people continue being delusional with themselves. I sometimes play into their delusions.
So do you lie or not?

The more you lie, the better it gets. I learned that the hard way

honesty has done me a disservice so now i lie when it can make my life easier. still hate lies

yes i lie so much my pants caught on fire, now i'm in my undies

What do you mean "better"?

what happened? Without sharing personal details of course.
No one is your friend in this world and the more you trust people the more they stab you in the back. The best way to go in life is to hide all your weaknesses and be a ruthless liar when you have to.

The more I've lied to others the better outcomes I've achieved. The only person I don't lie to is myself :society: