Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a hebephile or a ephebophile or a teliophile?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date

What one?

• Hebephile (10-14)

• Ephebophile (15-19)

• Teliophile (20-29)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
What age group are you mainly attracted to?

Why are these categories a thing? You’re either a pedo or not, idc about the rest. Note to FBI, I won’t be trying to go for anything illegal and I don’t want any trouble.

I'm attracted to lolis :feelsokman:

Are you a hebephile or a ephebophile or a teliophile?​

Why are these categories a thing? You’re either a pedo or not, idc about the rest. Note to FBI, I won’t be trying to go for anything illegal and I don’t want any trouble.
The pedo trying to lie that he isnt one afraid of the fbi knocking on his door.

This isn’t even a matter of opinion, just facts. Nothing can compete with teen foids.
:blackpill:

I'm attracted to foids who are 12-18 years old

Ah who gives a shit?

I'm not a pedophile. I'm cool with anything else, whatever "not a pedophile" means in the literal sense of the word.

Note: Voted 15-19.

I’m attracted to 16-23 the most. I think it peaks at around 18-20

Ones with developed female traits

Glownigger report

Big booba thicc thighs large ass slim waist hot feet women :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

last option is epitome gigacucked

Necrophile
138b3b3ccf713915eb2f643224dd5f06.png

16-19 Is the best range. Teenlove pill makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out when I think that I really missed out on it.

better luck next time glowies

Come one hebebros, we are about to surpass the hagworshippers!!!! Los, auf!

Shut the fuck up

16-19 Is the best range. Teenlove

Dude, they are too fucking old at 16 to still call them teenagers, they are basically adults at that point, 12-15 is probably a more accurate description, they most likely already have a body count of at least 10 chads by 16 :feelsugh: "Teenlove" my ass, they are already whores at that age

Dude, they are too fucking old at 16 to still call them teenagers, they are basically adults at that point, 12-15 is probably a more accurate description
15+ is a grown woman, but 15-19 is still a teenager by definition.

15+ is a grown woman, but 15-19 is still a teenager by definition.
>Counting 18-19 as teenagers

Dude by 18 years old a lot of females already look old, by that I mean high body fat and ugly skin, some of them might still be gaining height or proportions but a lot of them look like middle 20s foids, oh I almost forgot, most non asian 18-20 year olds have already lost their neotenous face, they are basically grandma tier at that point :feelshaha:

I'm just going by what the age groups are called. 15 and up is a grown woman, but 15-19 belongs to teenagers while 20-29 belongs to 20s.
Dude by 18 years old a lot of females already look old, by that I mean high body fat and ugly skin, some of them might still be gaining height or proportions but a lot of them look like middle 20s foids, oh I almost forgot, most non asian 18-20 year olds have already lost their neotenous face, they are basically grandma tier at that point :feelshaha:
How is 18-20 "grandma tier"? Grandmas look old, have much less hair than younger foids, are fat as fuck, they have saggy tits, extremely loose blown out pussy, stretch marks everywhere.

hebephile tbh, the idea of tricking an unknowing mini foid into fucking me is a dream.

How is 18-20 "grandma tier"? Grandmas look old, have much less hair than younger foids, are fat as fuck, they have saggy tits, extremely loose blown out pussy, stretch marks everywhere.
Let's assume you get your minifoid pregnant at 10 year olds (it sometimes happens), then by 10 years old chances are her daughter can also become pregnant so... :feelsautistic:

This are old hags 17-19 years old
Girlup custom

These are actual juicy underage teenagers
ZNlTxzQ

Notice how pretty much every teenager has attractive face no matter if she is a becky or stacy (I am making a thread about this) meanwhile the only atractive adult females really are stacys, the wall hits really early for non peak females

White foids in that age range are the most attractive ones to me by far.
Non-stacy white girls are worthless at 18+ years old, not every female out there is a tik toker dude, the average white female is pretty meh, meanwhile pale vietnamese-chinese, korean and japanese have basically a 10 year gap in their aging degeneration compared to western scum

Bigstock Group Of College Girls 5064622

whats with all the terms

autism

Pedos coming with terms to justify themselves...

How's your new job at the FBI going OP?

Mid 20s. But I'm also an oldcel and fully aware a woman that age simply isn't realistic to expect. If some 24 year old ever DOES claim to be "interested"? RED FLAG! ALARM BELLS! I'm not stupid.

In my pre-blackpilled days I would have said Ephebophile to make myself sound less like a creep. But now I am confident in saying the truth, now its Team Hebe all the way boyos.

• Hebephile (10-14)
  • Ephebophile (15-19)
  • Teliophile (20-29)
What age group are you mainly attracted to?
You are a cancer OP stop making up these arbitrary ranges to assign your words to.

Ephebophiles are 100% homosexuals because "Ephebe" is the greek term for adolescent males.

Pedophiles are also 100% homosexuals because "Pais" (the root of paidophilos) was the greek term for boy child slaves

All of us here are 100% hebephiles which refers merely to being admirers of feminine neoteny, which is what all health heterosexual males do.

Hebe/Juventas was the goddess of youth, the wife of Herakles/Hercules.

That's all it means: into young chicks. All guys are. Nothing special about it.

Teleiophile is some fucking bullshit term where guys LARP about preferring roasties, never happens IRL it's a LARP
Nothing can compete with teen foids.
Twelvers sometimes.
14 y.o. is prime.
arbitrary specification, focus should be on subtler traits than numbers

You are a cancer OP stop making up these arbitrary ranges to assign your words to.

Ephebophiles are 100% homosexuals because "Ephebe" is the greek term for adolescent males.

Pedophiles are also 100% homosexuals because "Pais" (the root of paidophilos) was the greek term for boy child slaves

All of us here are 100% hebephiles which refers merely to being admirers of feminine neoteny, which is what all health heterosexual males do.

Hebe/Juventas was the goddess of youth, the wife of Herakles/Hercules.

That's all it means: into young chicks. All guys are. Nothing special about it.

Teleiophile is some fucking bullshit term where guys LARP about preferring roasties, never happens IRL it's a LARP

Twelvers sometimes.

arbitrary specification, focus should be on subtler traits than numbers
THIS
DEATH TO ALL PEDOFAGCELS (in real life) :feelsLSD:

that's just the language it applies to any number which ends in teen, in English

This type of thing wouldn't exist in languages like French though

10: dix
11: onze
12: douze
13: treize
14: quatorze
15: quinze
16: seize
17: dix-sept
18: dix-huit
19: dix-neuf
20: vingt

You can see for them, 13-16 have unique terms just like 11/12 do in English.
In French, only 17-19 begin with "dix" which is the equivalent to ending in -teen
THIS
DEATH TO ALL PEDOFAGCELS (in real life) :feelsLSD:
Naw I'm a man of peace, if guys have boners for prepubescent boys for some reason so long as they don't come around and raping our next generation in the anus and keep to themselves planting trees and building houses in a chaste life I have no beef with them.
whats with all the terms
autism

1970s Japanese autism was the most impressive

Charts

TRANSLATION
★ ハイ . コン ( ヘイジ コンプレックス ) 5~10
★ アリ . コン ( アリス コンプレックス ) 7~12
★ ロリ . コン ( ロリータ コンプレックス ) 10~15

Hei-con (Heiji Konpurekkusu) 5-10
Ali-con (Arisu Konpurekkusu) 7-12
Rori-con (Rori-ta Konpurekkusu) 10-15

HeidiAliceLolita

They basically had 3 categories for underage girls named after famous characters.

Somewhere along the way a bunch of weeaboos who didn't understand Japanese properly started referring to Hei-con toddlers and Ali-con preteens as "lolis" though, and remained ignorant of the original terms for them.

This got so fucking bad that now these culturally-appropriating newfags have started insisting that older girls 10-15 aren't lolis even though they were the original lolis.

You can def see by watching the older anime (Urusei Yatsura or Lupin 3rd for example) it referred to mid-pubescent girl in high school nearing adulthood

It wasn't used to refer to pre-teen pre-pubescent ones weeaboos use loli to refer to a lot in modern day.

Those girls are great too but we should be calling the "Hei-Alis" or something like that (after Heidi and Alice) per 1979 etymology, NOT calling them lolis, which should refer to middle and high schoolers, not elementary (alice) or pre (heidi) schoolers.

Lolicon referring to younger girls is something I did myself a long time but if you are high-IQ you will abandon it in respect of Japanese culture and defer to Alps/Wonderland terminology for the pretens.

Last edited:
If you pick teliophile you are a fucking cuck