Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a greycel?

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Are you a greycel?

• Total voters
There is no point in trying to discriminate the grays anymore. IT female larpers have literally devoted more than their time to create characters here. The user Intellectual being a prime example of this. This forum is unironically not real anymore lmao.

my soul is still as grey as this:
Celius

Wtf are you trying to do changing your pic

There is no point in trying to discriminate the grays anymore. IT female larpers have literally devoted more than their time to create characters here. The user Intellectual being a prime example of this. This forum is unironically not real anymore lmao.
I don't dislike greycels at all. Why would I? It's so juvenile. I prefer greycels to og users.

Last edited:
I don't dislike greycels at all. Why would I? It's so juvenile. I prefer greycels to go users.
Never “disliked” them but I always somewhat appreciated the discrimination against them for their OBVIOUS bait threads. The problem is, IT cucks have now reached unfathomable levels of mental illnesses that they’re willing to sacrifice their time and effort just to give us an even worse reputation, abusing the trust and goodwill of many of the real users here.

Last edited:
I never liked metafriend groups and in jokes, I am a greycel in every community I am active in no matter how long I have been a member