Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you a genetically worthlesscel?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I have 20/60 vision due to a degenerative eye disease, glasses only bring me up to 20/40. I'm diagnosed autistic. I'm skinny fat with scoliosis, I can't gain muscle no matter how much I eat or how hard I work out. I took a weight training class in high school and I was weaker than all the girls in the class. I didn't get my first job until I was 25 and I'm still making minimum wage, haven't gotten a raise after working 5 years at the same company. I'm starting to go bald. My jaw isn't connected correctly on the right side, so I can't open my mouth straight up and down. Two of my front teeth were chipped because I got hit in the face with a ladder as a kid, I finally got one of them capped last year after spending my whole life looking like a hillbilly. I have giant acne scars called keloids on my chest and back(it's a mild version of keloids, so it just looks like big pimples but they never go away). I've never had a girlfriend or had any woman show any interest in me.

I have 20/60 vision due to a degenerative eye disease, glasses only bring me up to 20/40. I'm diagnosed autistic. I'm skinny fat with scoliosis, I can't gain muscle no matter how much I eat or how hard I work out. I took a weight training class in high school and I was weaker than all the girls in the class. I didn't get my first job until I was 25 and I'm still making minimum wage, haven't gotten a raise after working 5 years at the same company. I'm starting to go bald. My jaw isn't connected correctly on the right side, so I can't open my mouth straight up and down. Two of my front teeth were chipped because I got hit in the face with a ladder as a kid, I finally got one of them capped last year after spending my whole life looking like a hillbilly. I have giant acne scars called keloids on my chest and back(it's a mild version of keloids, so it just looks like big pimples but they never go away). I've never had a girlfriend or had any woman show any interest in me.
Embarrasing

I am left-handed so automatically worthless regardless of ugly or not.

Things like that are really suifuel, i have pigmentary retinosis, which can just turn me blind in the long term, autism, manlet, no job whatsoever. At least you can wagecuck til you die.

I have autism (high functioning). I have 4 inch dick. I am 5'6. I have diabetes in my family genes (but as far as i know, i am not affected by it). I also have heart and stomach problems in my genes. I am fat. High IQ, but have social anxiety and laziness. Front tooth on the left is nearly 100% gone, i know this is not something a child would have, but it still makes it harder to finding a gf. I have very bad anger issues and jealousy problems.
If i had a son, he'd be incel 100%. If i had daughter, she would be fine.
TBH the worst ones i have that i could pass down to a son is Autism, 4 inch dick, and 5'6 height. But tbh he'd probably be shorter than 5'6. Cause any girl that i may be able to get with, she would be shorter than me. And since a son is a mix up of me and her, he'd most likely be shorter than 5'6. I do not children anyway. I realise i am a genetic failure, and do not want to pass on the pain to any one.

But rope isn't

You’re fucked

Brutal man.My eyesight is dogshit too,im a manlet and have a shitty frame (skinny fat).I never had any job,i was at Uni studying nutrition so i have an excuse to not work.